Wanted Lakeside Inn Rubber Duckie (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll keep checking my mailbox in the hopes that someone felt generous and can saved me a ton of money.
67BD95D1-7F77-48D4-B4B1-0AE917D3DD62.jpeg

And you’ll get some bonus duckies

It’s very possible that the ducks are given the same treatment if not better. Pictures taken from 1,000 angles of a set of ducks following their delivery, describing their vibrance and uniqueness. I’d be willing to wager that those rubber duckie addicts are willing to pay 20-30x of their original retail value in order to complete an entire set for special projects. Dont quote me though, just guesstimating. Just don’t go to that forum giving them angry emojis when they share their rubber friends, they’ll really duck you up.

@horseshoez was trying to get a duck from @RivieraDanny the result was this awesome want ad that turned into turning pcf quackers :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Apparently chips aren’t the only rabbit hole you can fall into.

This right here is your answer @BonScot. Matter of fact, screw every single chip he obtained from the Lakeside Inn auction, because the only thing that caught my eye was the rubber duckie from that place.

Apparently rubber duckies have a profound effect on everybody. You could be the biggest asshole on earth but a rubber duckie will change all of that. I should know lol

After thinking this thread might go quietly into the night.
View attachment 682834

As it should be. I don't have any rubber duckies in hand just yet. Rumor has it they're en route to me. If that is really the case, I will have successfully captured several rubber duckies that would have otherwise belonged to the French for many years to come. My research tells me that there is a chance the source of these also has very coveted rubber duckies belonging to a club that is now close. They called it, "Aviation Club de Quack."

Pilot-Vintage-Rubber-Duck-Yarto-2__83689.1556900279.jpg

As it should be. I don't have any rubber duckies in hand just yet. Rumor has it they're en route to me. If that is really the case, I will have successfully captured several rubber duckies that would have otherwise belonged to the French for many years to come. My research tells me that there is a chance the source of these also has very coveted rubber duckies belonging to a club that is now close. They called it, "Aviation Club de Quack."

View attachment 682835
That looks like a bondage duck :oops:

Had to change mine. This thread has opened a previously unknown world to me. Look out rabbit hole :wtf:
View attachment 682111
I’ll understand if you choose not to do business with me in the classifieds... but I had to do it!
COYG!!!

Attachments

• 6AD4781E-ED1F-42F3-9A63-90B7A19A2B5E.jpeg
    6AD4781E-ED1F-42F3-9A63-90B7A19A2B5E.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom