Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I don't have that artistic vibe in me...and I wouldn't know where to start so I am looking for help to design a label for a custom tourney set.

Nothing wild, I believe what I have in mind has been done in various shape and form close to a million times :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks!

@Johnny5?

Last edited:
I'd encourage you to give Inkscape a try before you give up on DIY design. It's pretty enjoyable. See here & here & here. I don't have training in design but with the feedback from this forum, I was able to put together something I ended up being pretty happy with. (I've only produced the cash set -- with labels from @Gear and Paulson solids from @allforcharity; the other attempts were for my own amusement).

I've also created a chip designer. Not sure if that's useful to you -- view here.

In any case, good luck!

I'd encourage you to give Inkscape a try before you give up on DIY design. It's pretty enjoyable. See here & here & here. I don't have training in design but with the feedback from this forum, I was able to put together something I ended up being pretty happy with. (I've only produced the cash set -- with labels from @Gear and Paulson solids from @allforcharity; the other attempts were for my own amusement).

I've also created a chip designer. Not sure if that's useful to you -- view here.

In any case, good luck!

awesome resource you have created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom