Found Solid RHC Chips for Jack Cinci Black Label 25k Relabel Candidate (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvanem

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have come across 4 spare Jack Cinci t25k black labels, and I would like to add these to my JC black label set. Does anyone have 4 solid RHC chips they could spare that would make a good candidate?

Jack Cincy tourney chips are probably the best to choose from so the label fits correctly, but I am sure there are others out there I am unaware of?

I believe the labels are 7/8" and smaller than usual, similar to the pictures below.

I am open to suggestions, but I would be happy with any of the following colors: White, Grey, Pink, Yellow, Red

Here is my existing chip lineup, minus the yellow t25k and the red bounty chips. (pic stolen from another post, but same colors that I have minus the yellow and red chips):
1698639027324.png

I also saw another t25k relabel that would work, I believe it was a T100k chip at some point:
1698639071035.png

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Like in your first pic I went with the Canary yellow Jack Cincinnati white label T1K for my black label T25K. It’s a perfect fit and closest to the original black label T25K which was arc yellow. Unfortunately only one rack of those were made and they were all kept by the original buyer.

Like you said though you do have to choose wisely. My bounty chips are Harrahs Cherokee T5 and as you can see the inlay is much larger than all the JC tournament chips. Since they are bounty chips and will never see the table so it didn’t really matter, but for 25K it definitely would. GLWS

IMG_4011.jpeg
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4012.jpeg

I did something similar with my white label set, I also added some bounty chips but wanted them black label so they stand out against the normal tournament chips since they won’t be used all the time. How many chips are you looking for, I will see if I have any spares. I used “Paulson advertising solid chips” to expand my pinks, and the also some for a t100k and a barrell for bounty chips. The first pic attached are all RHC Paulson advertising chips that I had “over labels” made. The 2nd & third pic is my full lineup

Attachments

• IMG_1823.jpeg
    IMG_1823.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1824.jpeg
    IMG_1824.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1982.jpeg
    IMG_1982.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 59
@Cwaters425 Nice set! I am only looking for 4 spare chips as I only have 4 labels that I got from another member as left overs. Also, the condition of my chips aren't nearly as mint as yours. I would say mine are good Good/VG condition. Here is a pic:

1698683498911.png

I had a barrel of the yellow/canary chips about a year ago (before I got the 25k labels), but I ended up selling them to another member who needed them! Doh. If anyone has an extra 4 of the the yellow white label chips, I think that would work well.

@AWenger I like those colors and they would definitely work well with my set, but I think they have the wrong inlay size for to match the labels and other chips in my set. I am leaning towards going with the canary yellow JC white label 1k's right now. I am now hoping to find someone with a barrel or a rack that would be willing to part with them. If I can't find that, then I guess these might be a good alternative, but I would need to have some different sized labels printed so they fit.

The quality on those Sheratons seem to about match my chipset quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom