SOLD 405 HHRs + your/custom label artwork (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
TLDR - Car broke, need to be sensible with money, sell chips.

Hey PCF!

Up for sale we have what was intended to become my next single table cash set as an extension of the Nakatomi Plaza collection. I pieced this together using different racks and barrels from CPC vendor sales over the summer. It was fun putting the line up together. All chips are in factory fresh condition, still dusty, the pics really don't do them justice. Unfortunately one of our family cars is at the shop and is (as always) costing a small fortune to get back, so getting stuck into a new project so soon is likely not a good plan.

Up for sale we have 405 chips on the HHR mold 100/160/100/40/5.
I added the 5 chips just to help extend the bank at the top end not that my game ever needed it, but MOAR, right?

I can provide more images as needed, just ask.
Looking to sell these in one go if possible to save hassle and multiple shipments.

Asking what I paid: $700 PPFF
I will cover shipping (US and EU), if they go to the UK it will be a little less.

BUT WAIT, there's more!
As part of the sale I am happy to work with you and create label artwork for this (or another) set. [I don't/can't actually print the labels]

Thanks! Matt

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 16.54.48.png

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 16.54.22.png

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 16.54.32.pngScreenshot 2023-09-10 at 16.54.39.pngScreenshot 2023-09-10 at 16.54.10.png

Last edited:
In for the $1s if split.

I’d do the $100’s if split
Noted on the splits guys, thanks. Let's see how it plays out for a little while, if we do might be easier to ship/sort in one go to CONUS then someone reships.
@mattross1313 what was your inlay plan for the reds to make them $5s?
We play micro stakes, so (while it might weird some folks out haha), my plan was white/5c, red/25c, green/$1. So keeping the traditional colour progression, just bumping down the stakes.

Crap! Amazing chips!
Will I have to pay customs duties if I live in the EU?
Thanks.
I'm not sure on the duties. When shipping things to me from the US, there are usually fee's to be paid, but if you lowball the value on the documentation that helps. @OfficerLovejoy @w00zie @Ainton - assuming you guys have experience with this?

You are gonna have to pay a 20% customs fee on the declared value (value of the chips+shipping costs).
There may or may not have been EU members who declare a 10ct/chip value on Paulsons on the form and have gotten away with it each and every time.

Personally, I cannot condone such activities of course.

You are gonna have to pay a 20% customs fee on the declared value (value of the chips+shipping costs).
There may or may not have been EU members who declare a 10ct/chip value on Paulsons on the form and have gotten away with it each and every time.

It‘s 19% VAT for imported goods, no customs fee below 150€ and none on chips anyways. Smart assing over.

It‘s 19% VAT for imported goods, no customs fee below 150€ and none on chips anyways. Smart assing over.

And not declaring it is tax evasion and considered a criminal offense, which is punishable with either a fine between 5 to 360 times your daily wage or up to 5 years in jail. In my book evading taxes is first of all a dick move and second just not worth it. If you can afford to buy a luxury good like clay pokerchips for a net price of 1000 Euro, you can also afford the VAT of 190 Euro.

Sorry for the threadcrapping and GLWS of these beauties!

And not declaring it is tax evasion and considered a criminal offense, which is punishable with either a fine between 5 to 360 times your daily wage or up to 5 years in jail. In my book evading taxes is first of all a dick move and second just not worth it. If you can afford to buy a luxury good like clay pokerchips for a net price of 1000 Euro, you can also afford the VAT of 190 Euro.

Sorry for the threadcrapping and GLWS of these beauties!
I guess these will be heading to the US then, or staying with me.

I guess these will be heading to the US then, or staying with me.

Dunno, poker players might be open to a gamble after all ... Also, to buy decent chips like these ASM/CPC you either have to find one of the EU chippers to let a set go or order from the US anyways, which would lead to the same tax to avoid or pay.

Shipping might even be cheaper from the UK.

Dunno, poker players might be open to a gamble after all ... Also, to buy decent chips like these ASM/CPC you either have to find one of the EU chippers to let a set go or order from the US anyways, which would lead to the same tax to avoid or pay.

Shipping might even be cheaper from the UK.
Yes, good point re: shipping. I imagine it's a little less as they are much closer to the EU to start with :D

19% doesn't sound that bad. I always thought that customs takes 30%. People who try to save money on this are essentially stealing money from the state, and they also complain to the government that the economy is shrinking. But the worst thing is that if the chips are lost, you have nothing to show to DHL.:rolleyes:

I now remember that one year ago I bought hot stamped CPC samples and I had to pay the postman an additional 10€...

The postage stamp had an image of the Queen of England. They came from England.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_233723.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_233723.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom