Knollwoods custom table felt design *need help* (1 Viewer)

Funny with that render, IMO the greens don't disappear into the green felt as much as the yellows disappear into the tan felt. Ans all the chips pop better to me on the green felt. Only difference I would prefer is if the green felt had a dark green betting line the red doesn't fit well on it and keeps with the monochromatic feel.

Here are two renderings that should prove the obvious: Tan > Green
Pretty easy decision imho.

I must be missing the obviousness. I think either colour looks great and is useable.

I still prefer the tan. But I don't think anything is lost by giving a green colour to the tree leaves and the knoll. From a central dealing position, the muck can be in the empty field to either side of the tree, and the community cards displayed over the tree, which a) provides contrast and b) moves any green chips in play away from the logo, for less distraction.

Not sure it's that obvious as I think either color works (though I do prefer Tan - with green trees).
What is obvious is that you are a rendering magician!

Rainer @Ray-Col you sir are unbeleivably talented. Thank you for your time with this little project. The only thing I can honestly take away from those renderings is I need to seriously consider 2 tables.

I probably would go with a yellow betting line on the green cloth instead of the red.

Not to put you on the spot @Ray-Col but could you do the tan felt as is but add the green tree in middle to see if thats even in the running?

greentable_001.jpg

tantable_001.jpg

As soon as I come across new design iterations, I'll cheerfully render updates to the pics above ... :)
Whoa. Amazing rendering job!

Rainer @Ray-Col you sir are unbeleivably talented. Thank you for your time with this little project. The only thing I can honestly take away from those renderings is I need to seriously consider 2 tables.
Not to put you on the spot @Ray-Col but could you do the tan felt as is but add the green tree in middle to see if thats even in the running?

Thanks a lot for the kind compliments. The new render is already running, I used one of the drafts from your dwg file for it. If you'd like to see your latest changes or other variations, just send me the Autocad dwg file. :)

Until then, here are two renders where I isolated the critical chips on the related felts. I can't help it - still a sucker for the warmth of the tan option. :oops:

splash-tan.jpg

splash-green.jpg

These are all awesome, not sure where you're at with the process, but my vote is for the gray felt hands down. It'll make the chips pop way more than the others. But all look great, can't go wrong either way!

We need to see more pictures of this table in action with the chips.(y) :thumbsup:

Reactions: 72o
We need to see more pictures of this table in action with the chips.(y) :thumbsup:
Unfortunately I’ve been out of my house without access to chips and table for the past 6 months. I just moved back home last weekend and need to get back on the table build. I’m hoping to get the rail upholstered this weekend and get this cloth finally attached.

After long deliberation, I went with the 2 tree option and the monochrome look. Thanks all for the help and suggestions along the way.

Here are a couple down and dirty (pretty shitty actually) pics of where it stands right now (excuse the laundry pipes in the background...it’s the only extra space I have for the build).

F193F7D0-F583-4C24-9B86-4018C506ABBD.jpeg
DCB0E048-7222-40A9-BAAC-A672EC17DBE4.jpeg
91683E75-2841-490D-BA20-356C082EA44F.jpeg

Wow that felt is outstanding. Love the light tones you’ve gone for on the whole thing.

Congrats. Can’t wait to see it finished.

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom