Knollwoods custom table felt design *need help* (1 Viewer)

hmmmm.....I really like all of the new versions. The green may be my favorite so far. The tree image "lines" have a darker legibility to them. Maybe try to get the other images darker/heavier on the lines of the image so it stands out a little more. Perhaps even just using black on the grayscale image, this image also has a reverse shadow effect going on and I don't think I like it as much

also I think the tan cloth/tan inlay is something to consider as well

Reactions: 72o
Thank you, Bill.

I'm done concerning myself with buying/selling chips atm and the break was much needed...as short as it was. :D And a big THANK YOU for texting me pr0n along the way to keep me involved man...very cool of you to do that for me!

My pleasure sir. Did you come back so that I would quit blowing up your phone? :)

Tan>Green>>>>>>Grey

This completely.

Or this

Get both.

Yes, buy two versions if you can!

I think you might have shrunk the tree too small - it could be expanded so the top and bottom borders are just inside the bet line.
You didn't want to make the tree two-tone? There's no reason you can't keep the green on the leaves and grass and the tan in the background. You could even use a small patch of the darker brown on the tree trunk.

No dealer cut-out?

Also even if it is extra get printed samples. Prints are always different in person and you will want to look at it in person with the chips under your lights. You may be able to get multiple color scheme samples before committing to the order.

Also even if it is extra get printed samples. Prints are always different in person and you will want to look at it in person with the chips under your lights. You may be able to get multiple color scheme samples before committing to the order.
This! You can get a sample printed on a scrap piece for a nominal cost. It saved me from a contrast issue.

Yes, buy two versions if you can!

I think you might have shrunk the tree too small - it could be expanded so the top and bottom borders are just inside the bet line.
You didn't want to make the tree two-tone? There's no reason you can't keep the green on the leaves and grass and the tan in the background. You could even use a small patch of the darker brown on the tree trunk.

No dealer cut-out?
Yup trying to get to all the different suggestions. Who would have thought there are so many options for a table felt? Definitely no dealer cutout. Are you talking about something like this?

Knollwoods felt_08.JPG

With a green betting line:

Knollwoods felt_09.JPG

First thought is I like the monotone ones better.

@Tommy

I just realized how my tan monochromatic design is similar to your table design. And your chips have a tan gradient background as well. Any regrets with your table felt color clashing/blending with the chips?

@Tommy

I just realized how my tan monochromatic design is similar to your table design. And your chips have a tan gradient background as well. Any regrets with your table felt color clashing/blending with the chips?

I didn't even have a chance to take notice. While I really like the design, I prefer the SSC a little more. After a few days I flipped my insert over to the red SSC side and it has been that was ever since. Felt like the my fingers were were catching on it. I don't work out on the right of way anymore but I still end up using this stuff during the colder months.

7_4_1_7_2658935.JPG

Maybe its time to give it another try.

2+3.jpg

Any concern with dirt on the lighter fabric colors @T_Chan? I recall going to charity poker rooms and the SSC was gunked up in the high traffic areas of the felt..and that was a darker SSC! Granted, those charity room felts are seeing alot more time than a home table will...

View attachment 144620

Any concern with dirt on the lighter fabric colors @T_Chan? I recall going to charity poker rooms and the SSC was gunked up in the high traffic areas of the felt..and that was a darker SSC! Granted, those charity room felts are seeing alot more time than a home table will...

Don't be afraid to roll one of these right up to the table. :D

ADA-Wash-Hands-Sign-RRE-997_Black_on_Yellow_300.gif
2018-01-03_17-28-32.png

View attachment 144620

No more than SSC. The lighter colors hold up really well.

Thanks @maxim_666666 for doing those mocks. Great idea! Just when I think I'm sold on the brown/tan, my wife convinces me to go green, but then ALL the chips look nice on the gray. I wish I needed more than one table.

These are clearly not a perfect render by any means as my skills are very limited.

Knollwoods felt_11.JPG

Knollwoods felt_12.JPG

Knollwoods felt_13.JPG

Thanks @maxim_666666 for doing those mocks. Great idea! Just when I think I'm sold on the brown/tan, my wife convinces me to go green, but then ALL the chips look nice on the gray. I wish I needed more than one table.

These are clearly not a perfect render by any means as my skills are very limited.

knollwoods-felt_11-jpg.144692

knollwoods-felt_12-jpg.144693

knollwoods-felt_13-jpg.144694

Greens chips get lost on the green felt (IMO) but everything shows on tan *and* grey.

In your game, does the pot usually go in the middle like @maxim_666666's mocks? If so, what about leaving the center open and maybe putting a tree above the text on both ends? If the pots end up all over the place (rotated deal, for example), then it wont really matter.

Greens chips get lost on the green felt (IMO) but everything shows on tan *and* grey.

In your game, does the pot usually go in the middle like @maxim_666666's mocks? If so, what about leaving the center open and maybe putting a tree above the text on both ends? If the pots end up all over the place (rotated deal, for example), then it wont really matter.
We rotate the deal but the pot always ends up in the middle.

Knollwoods felt_14.JPG

I have been watching this from the sidelines and this has progressed quite nicely. One item to consider is the color of your lower denom chips. I would stay away from those colors as the background color of the cloth.
One thing you might try is have the hill fade out into the betting line then the player area could be the roots of the tree. A nice root design might work!

I vote for the tan over the grey. Feels much more aligned with the theme.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom