Knollwoods CPC mock-ups (4 Viewers)

Siiiihhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccckkkkkkkkkkkk! (Translation: sick, seriously hawt!)

Reactions: 72o
Holy Crap!! Very cool! I thought the quarter would be my favorite but the five is awesome.

Congrats on the set.

yup.. stunning set. I think all your work really paid off with these!! Absolutely stunning.!

ayyJaTQV9LKIE.gif

Yeah, that sums it up. Wowzers, that's nice. Outta this world. Someone call the HoF. 2017 shoe-in for sure.

Thank you guys for the very kind words. I truly appreciate everything that has been said about this set. I now understand the love that owners have for their own customs.

Wow! This has been a great year for customs!

Love all of them but the $1 and $100 are smoking in particular!

Outstanding!

As I said before, these chips are sharp. Big fan.

Still willing to buy a sample set.

Maybe buy another rack of each. I'm sure demand would make it worth while for you. (y) :thumbsup:

As I said before, these chips are sharp. Big fan.

Still willing to buy a sample set.

Maybe buy another rack of each. I'm sure demand would make it worth while for you. (y) :thumbsup:
Hey Kyle...thank you sir! I still need to get back to you on whether I have a couple more sets...I haven't forgotten. :) I will be in touch shortly. And I will be ordering an add-on soon as well most definitely. Thanks again man.

Turned out fantastic! Great color choices. Hope you enjoy them for years and Rungood is built-in. (y) :thumbsup:

Hey Chris...appreciate the compliment man...means a lot! Bad timing as far as cahds go though. My crew unfortunately likes to take the holidays off...something about family and presents and shit. :LOL: :laugh: So it will be a few months before I get them in play but thanks for the good juju.

The $5 chip is just amazing !
Very nice set by the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom