Knollwoods CPC mock-ups (5 Viewers)

Another vote for option 1. I actually don't care for option 2 much at all in the context of the rest of the set.

Reactions: 72o
alrighty-then-gif.gif

Decision made. CPC alerted. :D Thanks everyone!

Option #1 for the .25c, but I like the black $20 instead of the $25 especially with the other cali colors.

And I just want to say I love your inlay, it's absolutely gorgeous! :cool:

Option #1 for sure.

What do I gotta do to get the black $20 back? And retro green back on the $5? Are bribes accepted? :sneaky:

Option #1 for sure.

What do I gotta do to get the black $20 back? And retro green back on the $5? Are bribes accepted? :sneaky:

I found out that black chips don't interest me as much as green chips do and the CPC light green speaks to me, but hey for the right price...;)

Reactions: Ben
did u do samples on these? i can never remmeber which ones im expecting or not

did u do samples on these? i can never remmeber which ones im expecting or not
Actually I did not due to a couple of things:

1. I wanted to beat the price increase a few months back so I placed my order with CPC (without the final inlay) and didn't have the time to throw it out there for samples.
2. There was no mention of interest in samples ITT so I just placed the order. And honestly didn't want to ask and then find out that no one would want any. :(

Actually I did not due to a couple of things:

1. I wanted to beat the price increase a few months back so I placed my order with CPC (without the final inlay) and didn't have the time to throw it out there for samples.
2. There was no mention of interest in samples ITT so I just placed the order. And honestly didn't want to ask and then find out that no one would want any. :(

Noooooooo these are so nice. I was hopeful you would be selling samples. :_(

Nice set :)

Nice Job!!

that $25 looks edible..

Great choices, but the quarter and the $25 are my clear favorites. Looking forward to full pr0n!

Nice Job!!

that $25 looks edible..

Thanks guys. I had originally mocked-up a twenty but when I played around with this color combo (light green base with white and maroon spots), I had to have it. And it had to be a $25 chip.

There was no mention of interest in samples ITT so I just placed the order. And honestly didn't want to ask and then find out that no one would want any.
I'm torn about this. (Separately, I can't believe you would think no one would want samples - this set rocks!) I would have been compelled to try to order 100 full sample sets and another 100 sample sets of just the $1 and $5 chips. So your decision just saved me a bunch of $$. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also, the pink & gray 0.25 chip is classy and looks great. :cool: Way to stick to your guns on that design.

Haven't read 90% of this so sorry if this was asked already in advance.

Will you be offering sample sets?:)

I'm torn about this. (Separately, I can't believe you would think no one would want samples - this set rocks!) I would have been compelled to try to order 100 full sample sets and another 100 sample sets of just the $1 and $5 chips. So your decision just saved me a bunch of $$. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also, the pink & gray 0.25 chip is classy and looks great. :cool: Way to stick to your guns on that design.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. Ultimately I think it was just a matter of trying to beat the deadline for the price increase that made me place the order when I did. I kept adding and adding to the quantity and before I knew it, I was well north of what I was comfortable spending :D with no room for sample sets (unless I asked for the money up front from people which I didn't really want to do).

Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. Ultimately I think it was just a matter of trying to beat the deadline for the price increase that made me place the order when I did. I kept adding and adding to the quantity and before I knew it, I was well north of what I was comfortable spending :D with no room for sample sets (unless I asked for the money up front from people which I didn't really want to do).

You might be able to get enough sample set interest to do a full add-on order ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom