KMCo Spooky Halloween Giveaway. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
So when I started, I on a whim did the KMCo 5s (Designed by @p5woody) for giveaways. After that, I kinda figured... Let's keep it going and make an entire random set with random chips and some of our great artists doing designs for giveaways.

This one was designed by @timinater on a THC chip.

These are live, as is the fives and can be traded for Milling or enjoyed as singles/card capper.

I'll me giving one away a week every Thursday AM to a random post starting on the 24th. No double winners, running until Oct 22nd. I'll cover shipping unless your international.

IMG_20200910_145602.jpg
IMG_20200910_195947.jpg

I hope yall enjoy them. No random hands this time, just post, show memes, laugh, and win. Nothing more!

I’m going to end up with a full sample of these one day, face value (live) of $144. The problem is when I go to mill I can’t let go of these babies!

Murder sample set!
There is a 20 already designed and ready for printing made my the talented @JeepologyOffroad that will be added to the group. The final KMCo credit giveaway (planned, for now) will be of all three chips (5, 7, and the very limited edition 20). @ReallyGoodUsername got me the chips... They are fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom