Services June KMCo Skeletor Hot Stamp Promotion & Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Because who doesn't need a Skeletor Card capper?

For the next 40 KMCo orders, Customers will be receiving a custom KMCo Skeletor chip with it for free as a personal "Thank you" and to celebrate Hot Stamping being added to the portfolio. Minimum orders are one rack for the promotion.

39 of these are gold foil, but one is Holo foil. If you happen to get the Holo Foil, you will be winning a custom set of Yellow Cactus Pete's Dice being made by the WONDERFUL @LeGold. I'll be numbering them and letting each order pick which one they want.

Dice will be sent once I receive them, so might be a hint of a delay. But I'm excited and just wanted to get this going.

For all Non-KMCo PCFers, post a comment and a name will be drawn to get a free chip shipped to them. The giveaway ends Sunday the 5th at 5pm MST. Also, I'll Charity Auction a couple down the road for Kesem and a charity of @Sprouty s choice.

A special thank you to @AK Chip , @monkeydog , @Johnny5 , @timinater and @Sprouty to help this happen and assist me as I got into this. They all helped immensely.

IMG_20220530_125327.jpg

MYAH!

Oh what in the actual F
Hahahahahah.

In 20 years when PCF has 74 thousand members, someone's gonna get one of these and be SO confused....

"who the fuck made Skeletor Hot Stamps.... Isn't that a cartoon guy... These must be original promo chips for HeMan.... "

Then they will try and auction it on eBay for 4k starting.

I cannot be angry about this :)

So, if I had one chip milled, would that put me in the "client" list? If so, I have one chip to mill please.
Edit
1 rack minimum. Well, might be time to pick a sacrificial rack.
T

I cannot be angry about this :)

So, if I had one chip milled, would that put me in the "client" list? If so, I have one chip to mill please.
Edit
1 rack minimum. Well, might be time to pick a sacrificial rack.
T
I FIGURED OUT THE LOOPHOLE BEFORE YALL FOUND IT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom