Services June KMCo Skeletor Hot Stamp Promotion & Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Someone brought a case of Fresca tonight. I'm in heaven....
1653976435622.png

Because who doesn't need a Skeletor Card capper?

For the next 40 KMCo orders, Customers will be receiving a custom KMCo Skeletor chip with it for free as a personal "Thank you" and to celebrate Hot Stamping being added to the portfolio. Minimum orders are one rack for the promotion.

39 of these are gold foil, but one is Holo foil. If you happen to get the Holo Foil, you will be winning a custom set of Yellow Cactus Pete's Dice being made by the WONDERFUL @LeGold. I'll be numbering them and letting each order pick which one they want.

Dice will be sent once I receive them, so might be a hint of a delay. But I'm excited and just wanted to get this going.

For all Non-KMCo PCFers, post a comment and a name will be drawn to get a free chip shipped to them. The giveaway ends Sunday the 5th at 5pm MST. Also, I'll Charity Auction a couple down the road for Kesem and a charity of @Sprouty s choice.

A special thank you to @AK Chip , @monkeydog , @Johnny5 , @timinater and @Sprouty to help this happen and assist me as I got into this. They all helped immensely.

View attachment 920011

MYAH!
NGL, the Holo Hotstamped one is on Fire :love: :love:

Wow a Doug Ford reference. Premier of Canada’s largest province. His brother Rob was mayor of Toronto. How either got as far as they have in politics is just crazy.
It's not when you realize how much cocaine is pulsing thru that blood. They can do ANYTHINGGGG

Ok so one serious question before we get back to the fun (sorry if you covered this somewhere already), but for a hot stamp set is it just best to get CPC blanks already set to the color scheme we want? Are there options to do this with Paulson chips as well? Blank Paulsons aren't something I've seen often so really curious on that.

Ok so one serious question before we get back to the fun (sorry if you covered this somewhere already), but for a hot stamp set is it just best to get CPC blanks already set to the color scheme we want? Are there options to do this with Paulson chips as well? Blank Paulsons aren't something I've seen often so really curious on that.
Just get CPC blanks. They are even a bit cheaper without the inlays.

Paulson blanks exist, but in limited quantities. I've seen a few racks pop up.

This was in one of my packages- As an “extra”. Not sure who it’s from buuut there is a set out there somewhere!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 113
This was in one of my packages- As an “extra”. Not sure who it’s from buuut there is a set out there somewhere!!!
That's one of my customs.

And if I don't get a full set of hotstamped skeletors in all the colours of the rainbow, from @Josh Kifer , I'm gonna drive down there and stab* him.

*Not really. but I will mean mug him from my side of this monitor.

That's one of my customs.

And if I don't get a full set of hotstamped skeletors in all the colours of the rainbow, from @Josh Kifer , I'm gonna drive down there and stab* him.

*Not really. but I will mean mug him from my side of this monitor.
Hahahah. Don't threaten me with a good time mister.

Are these chips redeemable for a back rub at a future meet up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom