King playing cards back in stock (1 Viewer)

Unfortunately I had a pretty bad experience with Pokershop AU early last year before I discovered this site. I had ordered a set of ceramic cash chips and some cards (I believe Sunfly chips), and instead of telling me that they had no stock of sunfly ceramics, Rob (the owner) decided to ignore me for the next 6 months and I had to issue a chargeback and deal with all the shit from my bank. Not fun.

Perhaps if you're just buying cards it should be a non-issue. He indirectly helped me get into this site so I'm partially grateful to him :LOL: :laugh:

you got some patience with 6 months, I will start emailing and looking for alternatives after day 6

at least it save you some money in the long run by leading you here

I do heard some good things about Kings Card before
Yeah man, he was running me around a wild goose chase without him even being there. He managed to craft TWO different automated response emails in the six months as well as leaving me on read on his FB page.

I understand that he has had a good track record and rep in the AUS poker scene, which is why I waited so long, but looking back I should have just gotten my money back after 2 weeks and called it quits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom