Kids using nice chips? (1 Viewer)

Wanted to give this cool thread a bump. I've posted a few times, but as my son grows, so does his penchant to dabble in my collection. I can't help but indulge the lil man!!!

Here are some pics of us playing the other day...

Yep, he likes the ES $1s..View attachment 575791

We had a massive Pharaoh's splash party...blew his mind...
View attachment 575792

He loves these little clay discs as much as me, if not more...View attachment 575795

He can also multi task, which for a 4 year old, is picking his nose and handling chips.. (no chips were boogered in this process)
View attachment 575794
Does he have a favourite chip? I saw you mentioned he asks to play with the Jack's 1k chips, so is that still his favourite, or does his tastes change too?

And be careful if you ever play poker with your kids around. Mine like to read the numbers (or letters) that are on my cards out loud.

My daughter (8) likes to tell my son (5) when I'm holding an A, that it is the best card available. It's number 1.

I was playing online with some of my hockey buddies this past weekend, and they watched me play, and kept discussing why I would play or not play. I was so glad that we weren't doing a voice chat session this time.

Wanted to give this cool thread a bump. I've posted a few times, but as my son grows, so does his penchant to dabble in my collection. I can't help but indulge the lil man!!!

View attachment 575792

He loves these little clay discs as much as me, if not more...View attachment 575795

He can also multi task, which for a 4 year old, is picking his nose and handling chips.. (no chips were boogered in this process)
View attachment 575794
Boogers you say?

View attachment 575792

View attachment 575794
Gosh he sure is growing fast brother... and letting him grow his hair back out a little again!!! Lol Definitely gave me a first thing in the morning smile Nav!! Have a wonderful day buddy!! Like Father like son!!!

I can definitely see my son will someday be perusing my collection. YUP! No question

Check this footage, like just 2 minutes ago.

My son is particularly enamored with CPC $5K chocolates.

Don't mind the hair folks, we aren't cheap, he just has nuclear meltdowns when we have tried so we let him keep it. He has more hair than most of the girls in his pre-school class:unsure:
View attachment 380664View attachment 380665View attachment 380666View attachment 380667View attachment 380668View attachment 380669
Hippie at heart. My boy was the same way.

Miles is now asking me for "dips" (chips).

PXL_20201118_223649362.jpg

View attachment 576303
Smart kid, he wants to learn early on, the differences between the world of clay and plastic!

I love all the sweet photos you post up of your little man! Fabulous! He's gonna be an ace chipper. Mine is nuts for them too. I even gifted him his very own plastic set, that he treats like garbage. Won't play with them. Wants the Paulson. Lol!

Smart kid, he wants to learn early on, the differences between the world of clay and plastic!

I love all the sweet photos you post up of your little man! Fabulous! He's gonna be an ace chipper. Mine is nuts for them too. I even gifted him his very own plastic set, that he treats like garbage. Won't play with them. Wants the Paulson. Lol!
I love seeing the pics of your little chipper as well! It's so much fun! I managed to keep him away from the Paulsons and customs this time around. He was after them though. I have a few sets for him that I'm working on.

I hope Miles is a better poker player than I am lol

At that age, I would let them play those chips... only in my house, but I would probably pop my head in and let them know that they are hard to replace and no souvenirs should be taken, that’s probably the only bad thing that could happen.

I might even think about throwing them each some sort of souvenir chip of random stuff I have laying around. Give em each a starburst for a card protector or something.

I would probably be planning to build his personal set with him as well. Get him a good set of his own.

good times!

Last edited:

View attachment 576303
I spy those arc roulettes @Sprouty ... you can send em this way....

Speaking of roulette molds and kids... the extras that didn’t make it into my set... are the kids set... Ariana was 10 when she got her first set of Paulsons... she’s a math whiz and we are dead even in chess matches... so I’m sure she will be great at poker as she progresses :)
3CAE847C-0122-4EF3-8474-774B29F82358.png

I spy those arc roulettes @Sprouty ... you can send em this way....
Those are the only roulettes I have left!

Speaking of roulette molds and kids... the extras that didn’t make it into my set... are the kids set... Ariana was 10 when she got her first set of Paulsons... she’s a math whiz and we are dead even in chess matches... so I’m sure she will be great at poker as she progresses :)
That is awesome!

My girl loves playing with chips as well. She's about 17 months now. She asks for them all the time. She used to play with some Paulson singles in air tites, but she always put them inside our shoes which got a bit annoying, and one of them went missing for weeks until I could find it in a random drawer, lol.

After that I decided that I could "sacrifice" a rack of Burros Horseshoe Sunflys, which she can use anytime she wants and she has been playing with them a lot for several months now. They have been thrown around, stepped on, put in all sorts of boxes and shaken around... But they hold up surprisingly well! Zero casualties yet, and honestly very little wear.

Wanted to post a video, but not sure how I can do that on Pcf?

DSC_0366.JPG

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My girl loves playing with chips as well. She's about 17 months now. She asks for them all the time. She used to play with some Paulson singles in air tites, but she always put them inside our shoes which got a bit annoying, and one of them went missing for weeks until I could find it in a random drawer, lol.

After that I decided that I could "sacrifice" a rack of Burros Horseshoe Sunflys, which she can use anytime she wants and she has been playing with them a lot for several months now. They have been thrown around, stepped on, put in all sorts of boxes and shaken around... But they hold up surprisingly well! Zero casualties yet, and honestly very little wear.

Wanted to post a video, but not sure how I can do that on Pcf?

Next generation of chippers starting early! That is addorable brother!! I know my nephew Miles loves chips @Sprouty 's boy. Also Navs son is obsessed with chips! I think they are both about 4 now... 17 months is awesome!! Should be playing in the next two years!

Teacher note "xxx is extremely good at math! Like well beyond everyone else her age! But we are having issues with her taking the other kids lunch money in illegal poker games! We have tried to explain this is not allowed but is continuing to occur, even after school detention has turned into her own private gambling club and she even shows up when she doesn't have detention! Please talk to her and get this under control immediately!" LMAO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom