KEM vs Copag (1 Viewer)

I've played a lot with Copag and think they are good. But maybe will have to go over to Fournier after reading this thread. :D

I tried out a few different options and settled on KEMs for my home game late last year. They were my favorite feel. I liked the face font/design better than Copag. And I liked the different colors of the arrow design on the backs.

Then I got a Shuffletech this year, and the KEMs jammed in it every 10-15 hands. So, I switched to Copag and haven’t had a single jam. So, I’m with Copag by default, but only because they are the preferred brand for the Shuffletech. Still prefer KEM look, feel, and design.

I tried out a few different options and settled on KEMs for my home game late last year. They were my favorite feel. I liked the face font/design better than Copag. And I liked the different colors of the arrow design on the backs.

Then I got a Shuffletech this year, and the KEMs jammed in it every 10-15 hands. So, I switched to Copag and haven’t had a single jam. So, I’m with Copag by default, but only because they are the preferred brand for the Shuffletech. Still prefer KEM look, feel, and design.
Try Fournier in that shuffle tech. They are better than Copag for me

I’ve only ever used Copag. Actually just came here because I searched Amazon for KEM and was shocked to see they’re $35-40 for a setup. Has it always been this way? I swear the price difference between copag and KEM wasn’t that wide a year or two ago… maybe I’m not remembering correctly

I’ve only ever used Copag. Actually just came here because I searched Amazon for KEM and was shocked to see they’re $35-40 for a setup. Has it always been this way? I swear the price difference between copag and KEM wasn’t that wide a year or two ago… maybe I’m not remembering correctly
No, you’re right. KEMS seem to have gone up by like $10 in the past year or two, while copags have gone up maybe three or four bucks?

So I have had 3 home games now, first with Copags and the last two with KEMS and I will say I definitely prefer the KEMS, we play 1 to 2 games a month about 8 handed for 5 hours. We hand shuffle and every one seems to prefer shuffling the KEMS over the Copags. Time will tell how they hold up but so far so good. Been diving deep into the cards lately. Been running across a lot of @upNdown posts and auctions. Quite the collection you have !

So I have had 3 home games now, first with Copags and the last two with KEMS and I will say I definitely prefer the KEMS, we play 1 to 2 games a month about 8 handed for 5 hours. We hand shuffle and every one seems to prefer shuffling the KEMS over the Copags. Time will tell how they hold up but so far so good. Been diving deep into the cards lately. Been running across a lot of @upNdown posts and auctions. Quite the collection you have !
Im selling just about everything. As much as I love expensive cards, I’m sick of them getting trashed by my players. It’s all $9.99 Lot Fancy setups from Amazon from here on out!!

Im selling just about . As much as I love expensive cards, I’m sick of them getting trashed by my players. It’s all $9.99 Lot Fancy setups from Amazon from here on out!!
I did that long ago...switched from KEM to Tobago Cartamundi...wish I did not

Im selling just about everything. As much as I love expensive cards, I’m sick of them getting trashed by my players. It’s all $9.99 Lot Fancy setups from Amazon from here on out!!
I’m still stumbling upon a ton of information on this site. Very happy to have joined. A set of cards you had up on auction I thought those are nice I’d bid on those, $30 could be reasonable. Next thing you now over $100… I love it

currently Trefls are way to go
Negative. Love them, but still dentable.

01FA6D5D-D4B2-44B4-8DB0-A2694BD3ECED.jpeg

I don’t know @upNdown after that missed “flush” the other night I think extra jumbo might be next in line for you!
Yeah, I figured I'd post a full review at some point, but suffice it to say, the Lot Fancy cards aren't perfect - I was having a hard time telling clubs from spades all night.

I ordered a dozen of the 2020 WSOP Copags and they just came in today. They shuffle like butter in the few hours that I've handled them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom