Kansas City sports team tournament relabel (1 Viewer)

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
50F72EFD-520B-403A-872D-5CF4E33C61E0.jpeg
F6E1D64B-E067-4E79-9DA8-7AB76136D33F.jpeg
I had been considering doing a KC sports themed CPC set but don’t think it’ll happen due to other sets I’m making and will have made. I decided a tournament relabel would be nice though using roulette chips. And clearly not as expensive. Also, now they can be multipurpose chips. Did a mock-up in the design tool. Thoughts?
B47E675E-866C-4DD4-8638-A20893814300.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the idea and look of the team logo but I'm not in love with the background having the same color as the logo. Not what a background is for, I think.
Also the blue might go great with one chip base color and not so great with another. I'd prefer a neutral color like white or black and in this case I think white would be my background of choice.
Just my thoughts, you do you of course!

I like the idea and look of the team logo but I'm not in love with the background having the same color as the logo. Not what a background is for, I think.
Also the blue might go great with one chip base color and not so great with another. I'd prefer a neutral color like white or black and in this case I think white would be my background of choice.
I had considered black and might give it a look. White is out though due to the outline on the logo.

61CF21D8-ED62-4128-A57B-A6A334D12740.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom