KC Sports Themed CPC set (1 Viewer)

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I know this idea isn’t new by any means but I’ve decided to start working on my next CPC set which will be themed around my hometown of Kansas City. Based around the major sports teams being Sporting KC, Royals, and Chiefs. Would love everyone’s thoughts especially from any KC people. I’m going to keep it as a 3 chip set. 25¢, $1, $5. Very very very rough first draft idea.
8886E898-D252-405A-A6BB-2CBBEFD753D1.jpeg

FF2F3B69-6115-4E6A-A082-6772A10DC07F.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the colour combinations! Any specific reason why you repeat the edgespot pattern for the blue and red chip?

Have a sample set? I wanted to do light blue on grey but decided against it with clay in hand, the colors are very very close

You’ll have a tunica roadhouse $5 situation

Inlay is pretty good

Repeated spot pattern are more often a design consideration for tournament sets, though there's no reason you can't do it for cash.

Keep experimenting, though. Take your time, try lots of iterations. Try different spot combinations. Get some inspiration from other sets that have been made by others that are popular. ALWAYS get a recent colour sample set from CPC so you can see the colours in your hand, which are much different than viewing the design tool through a monitor.

If you're using the Large Crown mold, you will likely wait about at least a year (from now) before it can be manufactured.

Middle chip looks like Chargers powder blue… Might look different in real life, but I’m questioning your loyalty to the Chiefs… :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ya I know it’ll be a year per David. My other CPC set should be here in a couple months so I will live ha.
And not too much I can do with the colors seeing as I’m going with the team’s colors. Those are the colors. As for the spot pattern, that’s obviously what is the best about custom ha. Do what we want =)

I just liked the look of a consistent set of 412 edge spots.
I think you’re onto something. Perhaps you just pick your favourite edgespot pattern and stick with it - after all, it’s the best looking one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom