Kaepernick to Steelers ?? (1 Viewer)

1A25R

Flush
Reaction score
Mason Rudolph made a remarkable game against Seahawks
And now with the rumors that the elbow injury may have end Ben Roethlisberger career why Steeler will go for Kaepernick ?
This team is falling apart..

Ben's done for the season (he's gonna have surgery on that arm). No way they sign Kaep. I'd be extremely shocked. I do think he deserves to be in the league, but I don't think he will be signed. Crazy, but true.

Can't see the Steelers going for Kaepernick. He hasn't played for two years and he wasn't that good then. Kaepernick would likely be under contract now if he had better stats.

Another one who's career was over like 3 years ago. He's in the "Michael Jordan Washington Wizards Years" or the "Emmitt Smith Arizona Days"

@DoubleEagle I seriously doubt he would be under contract even if he had looked good when we last seen him. At this point, I think it's more about football than anything, and it's fair to say that now he may be done.

To be fair I unofficially dumped the ravens a few years ago lol but I was brought up a ravens fan. Im basically a fan of anyone that will beat up on New England

Mason Rudolph made a remarkable game against Seahawks
And now with the rumors that the elbow injury may have end Ben Roethlisberger career why Steeler will go for Kaepernick ?
This team is falling apart..
Bring back Bubby Brister. No, Neil O Donnell. Lol!

Meanwhile, Antonio Brown is about to be a problem. I think that guy may have mental health issues.

Ryan Shazier is out, Le'Veon Bell went to Jets, Jesse James to Lions
Antonio Brown was traded for 'a bag of chips and a Coke' and they traded Josh Dobbs to jaguars for a 2020 5th round pick.
Suddenly you realize that you don't have a QB backup for a non existing team...

Go Browns !

@1A25R you think Tomlin on the hot seat? It's not like the Steelers to fire coaches, but he's losing that team.

Discussions like this make me go back and forth on my utter disappointment in Green Bay's management over the past 30 years. Back to back hall of fame QBs and we get 2 stinking titles out of it. On the other hand, at least we have a couple titles in the past 30 years so hard to be upset as you know, Vikings fans.

@binisha Well, technically, it's not over. I think y'all held onto McCarthy too long, and currently, I think the QBs are overpaid. Rodgers deal isn't doing you guys any favors.

3aq6zv.jpg

Tank for Tua!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Dolphins gonna fight hard for that #1 spot. Well, I guess by putting up a fight, I mean, not fighting at all!

@binisha Well, technically, it's not over. I think y'all held onto McCarthy too long, and currently, I think the QBs are overpaid. Rodgers deal isn't doing you guys any favors.
Reggie Mackenzie was the man. I was stoked when the raiders got him. He did great stuff for us. And then when players/coaches don’t hold up heir end, he got pushed out again.

Reggie Mackenzie was the man. I was stoked when the raiders got him. He did great stuff for us. And then when players/coaches don’t hold up heir end, he got pushed out again.
Mackenzie was amazing. Schneider was amazing. Dorsey I still love (although you can argue the character of some of his picks). I think Elliot Wolf will be good when given a shot. The talent in that GB front office was crazy.

Well, now that he's with coach Flores (former Pats DC) we will see how this works out. Flores is going to try and incorporate the Patriot Way, but I'm concerned that it's not going to work. Tennessee seems to be turning it around under Mike Vrabel, but the culture doesn't seem to be changing too much under Matt Patricia.

Mackenzie was amazing. Schneider was amazing. Dorsey I still love (although you can argue the character of some of his picks). I think Elliot Wolf will be good when given a shot. The talent in that GB front office was crazy.
This times 100. I get that the game is played on the field, but the teams playing are out together here.

And this coming from one of the most dysfunctional ownerships and front offices in all of sports.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom