Giveaway Just another disgusting giveaway -- Statesman Bridge Jumbo 2PK (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. Free giveaway for a 1 green & 1 brown unopened bridge jumbo cards. I'll cover shipping. US residents only please (or if you have a US based reshipper, that's okay). These were purchased from @xdan 's recent GB this summer. My toddler will randomly draw a number that goes with a username this upcoming Saturday, and I'll share the winner in thread. I'll ship next Monday.

RULES TO ENTER: Comment on this thread with your favorite table saying. I'll go first: "I'm in there like swimwear! Now show em!"

DEADLINE: comment by December 9th, 11:59 EST.

I have had such a wonderful time getting acquainted with so many of you in the past year since I've joined PCF. I wish you all a healthy and happy holiday break this year. Best wishes to each of you.

IMG_2474.jpg

You got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run.
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealing's done.

In, thanks for running the giveaway!

Wow, we have so many sayings at our regular game, and we adopt each others' sayings...

One saying of mine that's worked for my opponents is me saying, "Only one hand can beat me!" I've lost QJ to QQ on a QJJ board, lost w/top boat to quads, etc.

My friend likes to say, "You think long, you think wrong..."

Oh, and after I introduced a game I learned here on PCF, we had some guys exclaim after winning some big hands in the game, "I love Scrotum!"

At self dealt games when the dealer messes up the shuffle:

"If you need help shuffling, I can get you a bucket and a stick"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom