Interest Join a Small Cards Mold Tina GB (1 Viewer)

I’m interested in a limit set 1,000 - 2,000 chips

I think everyone thinks you are going to run a small GB.
I read it as you wanted in on someone else’s small GB.

Tons of interest in card mold chips but seams no one wants to deal with the headache of running one and for good reason.

That said, I’m in for 200 chip add on! Lol

I think everyone thinks you are going to run a small GB.
I read it as you wanted in on someone else’s small GB.

Tons of interest in card mold chips but seams no one wants to deal with the headache of running one and for good reason.

That said, I’m in for 200 chip add on! Lol
Truu dat! I might have to though?

Would be interested in ~800. Inlay is ready, would have a bit of work to do on spots and edges but I'll be DIYing and could get it done fairly quickly

I should clarify - I THINK my artwork is ready but I’m new to the forum so I’m not 100% sure. It’s in an illustrator file and in the format of the Aces art from the info thread. Is there anything I need to do to it?

Note from someone running a small GB- even they can turn complex.

I would recommend:
A. One design, no more than three, but really one.
B. Don’t focus on the 10K shipping discount, just the 2K chip cost; extra designs to save a few bucks are going to cost you time and cause headaches.
C. Avoid iterating on a previous design, it adds risk and time.

If you have 2K chips ready to go, or just close to 2K, just ask for a quote and do it. It may cost you a couple pennies, but do the math: 3¢ x 2,000 = $60.

C. Avoid iterating on a previous design, it adds risk and time.

Or just using any design that has different iterations out there. It is likely you will run into some kind of issue as they always like to use past prepared artwork files and will try to jam through to print. Absolute necessity to get samples. It seems like this issue has gotten worse with more sets out there, but also Tina seems to be getting aggravated a bit with the factory people. Hopefully they can get their s together better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom