Mirage/Beau Card Mold Design Discussion (1 Viewer)

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
View attachment 821208
1638510566744.png

(these are from the 43mm card molds, not sure if it's the same as 39mm)

shapedinlaysmock.png

Obviously I am not experience in photoshop. This kind of remind of when someone drew a Isle of Crapi sketch with the parrot with the Paint app. Thanks for the laugh whomever. I haven't used Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape. The colors are not to according to the color wheel chip. I got colors of the actual chips from http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=NVLVMI&v=3825615609. The yellow and orange was hard to extract from pictures on that website. Inlays are different to show options and open for discussion. Maybe changing inlay picture from chip to chip that progresses and shows the history of Mirage. Colors and designs are subject to change. I wanted to post this to spark ideas and/or pass on the torch. The orange chip can be the $25 too, but I like the contrast of the green chip in relative to the whole set together. Can the strips on the $5 chip be bold and wild as the original on card molds? I know there are card molds of this, but the strips seem to uniform and boring. I have never seen diamond mold in person. Would it be fitting with a diamond mold instead of card mold? Feel free to spin off of this as I just want a nice custom cash card mold set. I would also consider changing chip name Mirage to Beau. The cursive of Mirage is pleasant though. I also was planning to add inlay progression such as the cog pattern. Template is there, but I am not well verse with these apps. Hope this spark takes off into actual chips. Also would be interested in a Playboy "Atlantic City" Card Mold, but with some revision to make the chip design better. Thanks for reading, stay well, and happy chipping!

Last edited:
Great job :).

I think the base color for 5c and 25c chips could be a problem. I love both, but I propose to change the 5c to a pink base.
On the other hand, this is perfect for a Mirage GB, I'm tired to see only Aria's GB :p

I never seen diamond mold in person, but would it be more fitting than card mold in this case?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom