SOLD Jessie Beck Commemorative Samples (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn time. Now it gets interesting.

5.jpg

If I read this correctly...

@suited67 turns the flush and takes the lead.

@chrismurda and @pacmartine each with a pair of 6s, can't improve and are drawing dead - sorry, thanks for playing.

@BarrieJ3 turns 2 pair but they are no good and he can't improve, again thanks for playing.

@Rbonus012 turns top 2 and needs 1 of the 2 remaining Qs on the river to fill up for the nuts.

@ReallyGoodUsername and @John G each need any spade as their final hole card to take the lead.

@Racer96 and @JMC9389 each need either the :qs: or :ts: as their final hole card to have a higher flush than @suited67.

So we still effectively have 6 still in the hunt. Any guesses on how it plays out?

Let's see if the three that are eliminated, are playing the spoiler and holding any of the outs of the other 5.

IMG_20200427_160537.jpg

IMG_20200427_160504.jpg

IMG_20200427_162909.jpg

No spade, no Q. Everyone is still alive. It's getting exciting!

Let's see the river.

IMG_20200427_172850.jpg

No spade, good for most. But not a Q so @Rbonus012 is out. Let's see what he was holding as his 4th hole card.

IMG_20200427_160530.jpg

Wow. Nice starting hand. Flopped top 2, turned a better 2 pair, rivered a straight, and for all that is sent to the rail.

Here's what the table looks like now...

IMG_20200427_201029.jpg

Are one of the remaining 4 holding the winning spade or is @suited67 taking it down? Only time will tell.

Just noticed I exposed @suited67's final card in the pic above. Oops. But no harm done. He did not improve nor did he take any out away from anyone else.

Last edited:
Next - let's see what @Racer96 and @JMC9389 are holding.

IMG_20200427_160534.jpg

IMG_20200427_160508.jpg

No spade, let alone the 10 or Q. Too bad, two more players to the rail. And then there were 3.

IMG_20200427_201124.jpg

Will "luckbox" @ReallyGoodUsername ( trademark by @FordPickup92 ) pull it out!
Will quiet @John G wake up with a spade?
Or will @suited67 fade 4 outs and hold on to claim the ultimate prize?
Stay tuned for the exciting finish!! Right after these messages from our sponsors.

Shall we look at another hole card? Yes we shall.

Next up is @ReallyGoodUsername. Does he have one of the remaining 4 spades? @FordPickup92 says yes. Historically, he has proven to be a valiant opponent. @suited67 gulps and looks on as the reveal is...

IMG_20200427_160512.jpg

a blank! The crowd goes wild! The horseshoe has been removed from his ass. ( Again, @FordPickup92 words, not mine. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

Just one person stands between @suited67 and the ultimate prize. Can @John G deliver the goods? We shall see... right after these commercial messages.

Next up is @ReallyGoodUsername. Does he have one of the remaining 4 spades? @FordPickup92 says yes. Historically, he has proven to be a valiant opponent. @suited67 gulps and looks on as the reveal is...

View attachment 448675

a blank! The crowd goes wild! The horseshoe has been removed from his ass. ( Again, @FordPickup92 words, not mine. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

Just one person stands between @suited67 and the ultimate prize. Can @John G deliver the goods? We shall see... right after these commercial messages.
Whelp. Sorry for the let down Tom, I tried lol
However on the flip side of things, 9/7 suited is one of my* favorite hands

View attachment 448675

The Suspense is killing ME! LOL
LOVE IT

My Best Jeff

And here we are about to watch 2 titans battle it out for fame and glory and well 5 poker chips.

This epic battle has had everything. Now all it needs to fucking end already. Jeesh, how long can I milk this for??? o_O LOL.

@John G needs to be holding 1 of the remaining 4 spades in his hand to take it down. Does he have it??? Let's see, 1.... 2... 3

IMG_20200427_160526.jpg

OMG - pandemonium erupts!!! @John G with a humble 4 of spades does it! He is victorious against all odds!! This is one for the ages ladies and gentlemen. You will all one day tell your grandchildren what you have witnessed here day!! Surely and epic epic finish.

IMG_20200427_201225.jpg

Congrats @John G! And thanks to the rest for playing. I will get the samples out to you all in the next few days.

Hope you all enjoyed this. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom