Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold/No Mold Group (1 Viewer)

Let me know if anyone has extra Aria 25 tournament chips on hand, no mold or card mold would work best,

Cheers

Realize that once she sips it, it’s likely 30+ days on a boat, then Justin sorts orders then he ships to you. #worththewait

Edit: I just re-read your post, and your weren’t looking for them for a specific date…just looking forward to putting them in play. A common desire around here. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
When I was working with Tina on a custom design before I decided to go with the Bellagios, I was told my 700 chip order would be $100 shipping by air or about $35 by boat. Air shipping would be 7-10 days vs 30 for boat. Just curious if air shipping has been quoted by Tina to @justincarothers for any of these large group buys, and how many more cents per chip air shipping would be in bulk for potential future orders?

Excited for my order to arrive! I'm currently without a full cash set...:eek:

Realize that once she sips it, it’s likely 30+ days on a boat, then Justin sorts orders then he ships to you. #worththewait

Edit: I just re-read your post, and your weren’t looking for them for a specific date…just looking forward to putting them in play. A common desire around here.
Exactly, I'm anxious like everyone. I know the wait will be long and very tortuous but it's worth it anyway.

Has anyone ordered the aria tourney chips before? If so how did they turn out
4AF354C4-C47C-4E2F-944D-E12315F09E12.png

Reach out to me if anyone will have extra Aria Tournament 100s (white), 1000s, 5000, 25000, 43mm 100000s.

Thanks!

I’m starting to get more excited the closer this order gets to completion. These group buys really teach you patience. No instant gratification here. Haha
I will say, I do miss the anticipation once they finally do arrive. It's always nice to have something "on the way".
I guess you just need to keep buying more, and more.....

Justin, I thought I remembered seeing that these will arrive right around the same time as the March China chip racks group buy.
Will you combine shipping for the chips from this buy with those that ordered the racks as well?

I will say, I do miss the anticipation once they finally do arrive. It's always nice to have something "on the way".
I guess you just need to keep buying more, and more.....
Maybe when you're multiple sets in, but waiting 2+ months on what will be my only cash set was a bad and torturous idea! I feel like when this box arrives I can finally stop checking for a bit and just enjoy. For a bit.

Maybe when you're multiple sets in, but waiting 2+ months on what will be my only cash set was a bad and torturous idea! I feel like when this box arrives I can finally stop checking for a bit and just enjoy. For a bit.
Oh, you’ll miss the journey, I bet!
Then you’ll order more. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We’re all in the same boat if it makes you feel better. Can’t wait to get my bellagio set in play at my cash game.

I’m thinking I should get my next order queued up. The anticipation is the best part! Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom