SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who ordered used chips, be sure to clean them!

cleaning.jpg

Someone please tell me Jim does orders in alphabetical order so I can take myself off the ledge of some people getting 3 shipping notices before I got my 1...
How have you not got your chips yet?

Yours most likely will end up in the NJ distribution center. It’s a hub of efficiency. Ask @pltrgyst

Two days to reach the eastern side of the US and then two weeks in that center is pretty much the norm.
You should call the PO the day after these are out in the mail and demand that they deliver these next day air.

Dangerous question...

I know there will be Tournament chips for sale in the future, but based on this sale's results, will there be Set sales for these Cincy JACK chips as well? :whistle: :whistling:

Notification received from USPS, they've taken possession of some chips...ooooo fun

ok everyone take a deep breath and slowly exhale
you have taken the exam and there is nothing you can do now but wait for the nice professor to grade them and mail you your results
so crack the keg... break the seal off that whisky bottle you been saving ...celebrate that you survived another TCR sale oh ya and that virus thing too

Still waiting on shipping confirmation. I’m not worried at all knowing Jim. But im
Anxious and excited

I’m sweating just a bit that I’ll get refunded...I got my order through at 3:00:02 so I’m worried that it may get mixed up since it was paid for 2 seconds after 3pm. Hopeynkt though

I’m sweating just a bit that I’ll get refunded...I got my order through at 3:00:02 so I’m worried that it may get mixed up since it was paid for 2 seconds after 3pm. Hopeynkt though
I'm sure you're fine. I did an order at 3:00:03 and received a shipping notice without issue (this is in addition to a 2:01 and 4:23 order.

How in the world is this even possible? Clearly there is no way....
If you clicked on the link @ .5sec after the top of the hour you wouldn't have had time to enter even 1 chip and then PayPal in 1.5 seconds.
He could have just clicked the link, filled out his order, and waited until exactly 3 to submit.

He could have just clicked the link, filled out his order, and waited until exactly 3 to submit.

EDIT - I realize now I was responding to a message that was responding to a message that was edited. But yes - you can prepare your cart for 3, not for 2.

Last edited:
It looks like we have an issue and I'm just sick about it. We only had 600 new $2 chips, 1700 new $2.50 chips and 3300 new $1 chips. After filling todays orders and printing some orders for tomorrow, I can already tell we are going to be over those totals. I have had issues with PayPal before, where they allowed more items than I had in inventory to be sold. I have my wife double check the inventory with me before every sale, as I am very sensitive to this previous problem. How I normally fill orders, because I allow combining orders, is I go through all of the orders and combine shipments and print off those packing slips so I can keep a tally of the shipping refunds. Those were all of the orders that shipped today. Since those orders shipped already, I have now way to tell there time stamps in the entire process. I will begin shipping the remaining orders based on time stamps. It will impossible for to contact everyone directly whose order was affected. I will substitute used chips for new chips and put a similar note in each package. If you receive used chips and the note, please email me at the email address on the note. If you are acceptable with the used chips, I will issue a refund for the difference and pay for your shipping. If you do not like the chips and would like a partial or full cancellation, we will be glad to accommodate you.

I am very sorry for this issue. I wish I would have noticed this earlier, so I could have filled based on time stamps. I have already reached out to PayPal and I have my daughter setting me up with a Shopify account. We will have a new inventory management system in place before our next sale. I can't apologize enough for the trouble. I'm sure I won't be getting any sleep. Please do not PM me to find out if your order was effected. I will be extremely busy filling orders for the next couple of days.

Again our apologies

Jim

It looks like we have an issue and I'm just sick about it. We only had 600 new $2 chips, 1700 new $2.50 chips and 3300 new $1 chips. After filling todays orders and printing some orders for tomorrow, I can already tell we are going to be over those totals. I have had issues with PayPal before, where they allowed more items than I had in inventory to be sold. I have my wife double check the inventory with me before every sale, as I am very sensitive to this previous problem. How I normally fill orders, because I allow combining orders, is I go through all of the orders and combine shipments and print off those packing slips so I can keep a tally of the shipping refunds. Those were all of the orders that shipped today. Since those orders shipped already, I have now way to tell there time stamps in the entire process. I will begin shipping the remaining orders based on time stamps. It will impossible for to contact everyone directly whose order was affected. I will substitute used chips for new chips and put a similar note in each package. If you receive used chips and the note, please email me at the email address on the note. If you are acceptable with the used chips, I will issue a refund for the difference and pay for your shipping. If you do not like the chips and would like a partial or full cancellation, we will be glad to accommodate you.

I am very sorry for this issue. I wish I would have noticed this earlier, so I could have filled based on time stamps. I have already reached out to PayPal and I have my daughter setting me up with a Shopify account. We will have a new inventory management system in place before our next sale. I can't apologize enough for the trouble. I'm sure I won't be getting any sleep. Please do not PM me to find out if your order was effected. I will be extremely busy filling orders for the next couple of days.

Again our apologies

Jim
Sending PM:sneaky::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure everyone can appreciate all you do and the work that goes in.

Dam PayPal bastids! Dam them all...dam them all to hell!!!

So my reading of this is that if you placed multiple orders (thereby making more work for Jim and slowing the process down), you get rewarded by having your orders shipped first and not in order of time stamp. If you placed only one order but got the chips you wanted, you are probably screwed because all the good new chips were over sold and will be substituted with used chips. So even if you think you got used chips, chances are you won't be receiving them because they are going to the purchasers of the over sold new chips.

What a chip* show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom