SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure it has butter in the dough, I like chewy. Little bit of peanut butter as well can go a long way with me too.
Peanut butter cookies are where it's at so I can make that happen. Might be stale by the time it gets to you though. Hope you don't mind if they're shaped, you know, you're number 1

always like that with over priced cheap shit from China, lol!
Blah, If that’s the case then I’ll have someone else make my cookie then since he is the one making and shipping, sorry Ford thanks for offer but he’s right?!.ok back to my 10 jobs.
ED85EB7D-BC7E-4F05-BEA0-203547415C2E.jpeg

And good luck to everyone on their order, hope you get what you set out for.

Cheers,
Philly.

Like my number one? Better check freight costs for that one, might be too pricey.
Hey man, all jokes aside I'm glad you got some chips. Kinda glad didn't end up with new chips now given the circumstances. We can't all be winners right? I still got some of what I needed so I can't really complain

Hey man, all jokes aside I'm glad you got some chips. Kinda glad didn't end up with new chips now given the circumstances. We can't all be winners right? I still got some of what I needed so I can't really complain
Some AMAZING chips!!!

Yeah, this must be super frustrating for Jim and I don’t envy his situation at all. :confused

As an Europe-based member, I agree that it would be good to know if possible in advance if my order can’t be fulfilled as placed, just given the initial shipping costs and roughly 20% in customs fees that will get added upon receipt, plus the cost to return chips internationally.

So sorry this happened, Jim.
definitely agreeing with this. it is really bad luck and not anybody's fault, but if we can do such 'damage control' that would be nice

I don’t know how things could be sold out before mine as I had same stuff but if people experience that, that’s unfortunate, I’d be hurt, well I have been lol last sale. Whether We do or don’t, that’s life, always something coming again. I appreciate it thanks, and you too I’m glad you got what you needed as well.

Hmm... I bought zero chips but rather than all this craziness wouldn't it be easier to set it up like @navels did where everyone draws a number and let people put their orders in by the number they drew? You control the inventory and the speed of the orders. Also it's not the guy with the fastest fingers scrambling to get their orders in literally in seconds.

It seems like there were many teams working together to try and fill peoples needs and work within the order restrictions, many parts of that equation didn't work out. Many people were getting chunks from multiple orders and half of those orders did not even make it in, and just seems like a big mess.

With the lottery draw system all of this would be resolved. Basically the inventory would be updated as orders came in so the next group of buyers would know what is still available and how to build their orders based off of that info. I understand everyone does things a little differently but the Ysabel Sale went really well from my understanding so only mentioning this to try and help for the future rather than complain about the past.

Good luck everyone, I hope you guys get your chips

Hmm... I bought zero chips but rather than all this craziness wouldn't it be easier to set it up like @navels did where everyone draws a number and let people put their orders in by the number they drew? You control the inventory and the speed of the orders. Also it's not the guy with the fastest fingers scrambling to get their orders in literally in seconds.

It seems like there were many teams working together to try and fill peoples needs and work within the order restrictions, many parts of that equation didn't work out. Many people were getting chunks from multiple orders and half of those orders did not even make it in, and just seems like a big mess.

With the lottery draw system all of this would be resolved. Basically the inventory would be updated as orders came in so the next group of buyers would know what is still available and how to build their orders based off of that info. I understand everyone does things a little differently but the Ysabel Sale went really well from my understanding so only mentioning this to try and help for the future rather than complain about the past.

Good luck everyone, I hope you guys get your chips

I have a feeling Jim doesn't wanna sit on PCF and write messages to people all day for weeks, reminding them its their turn to act. Doing it that way with a huge lot of chips like this (several hundred thousand chips) would certainly be a royal PITA and would probably take weeks to complete.. Doesn't really fit too well with Jims business model.

Hopefully yhe shopify solution he mentioned will work better than PayPal, and will still be able to help him move his inventory fast :tup:

So my understanding is that if we havent received our shipping notification we are getting used now?

I have a feeling Jim doesn't wanna sit on PCF and write messages to people all day for weeks, reminding them its their turn to act. Doing it that way with a huge lot of chips like this (several hundred thousand chips) would certainly be a royal PITA and would probably take weeks to complete.. Doesn't really fit too well with Jims business model.

Hopefully yhe shopify solution he mentioned will work better than PayPal, and will still be able to help him move his inventory fast :tup:
Guess we all look at things differently, I will keep quiet but still think that system worked well and ways around the issues of sending reminders, give everyone a time slot for example, don't get it in the next person is going and you forfeit your spot... back of the line, no reminders needed... after all of the "good chips" are gone open it up for public orders for the less in demand chips, you can still require the percentage system and for the orders to be large to get the good chips. Not my business just speaking out loud, something to think about I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom