SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna sit out this one, but then logged in, and saw secondary $100s still available. Love the colors, so I snagged 3 racks of them! Great murder candidate, and the someday may end up being Andy’s Palace $1s!! #teamblackdollar
Thanks, as always, Jim!!
4EBE9EC9-D61A-48DD-A714-5E53178C37C1.gif

I was gonna sit out this one, but then logged in, and saw secondary $100s still available. Love the colors, so I snagged 3 racks of them! Great murder candidate, and the someday may end up being Andy’s Palace $1s!! #teamblackdollar
Thanks, as always, Jim!!
I’ve got a black dollar in my new set. Hope to get labels made next week

1200 chip playable set 1$—>100$
And maxed out on 2s and snappers, probably to be sold at some point.

I like the sloth design. Do you have extra labels?

I don't have labels. The Sloths are a pending production (on order) CPC set and went wild with a bunch of cards mod chips as secondary's
what's the lowest value that canadian buyers have gotten pinged for duties on?

You will be dinged for the appraised value in HST if 1200 chips at ~1.5/chip converted to Canadian your looking at ~$300 +/- from customs.

I didn't buy any, got enough chips already. a 1200 chip playable cash set will get you going for a good long time.

I was just making a joke about flipping chips, I know you're not a flipper! "buy low sell high, Stonks=stocks"

Glad you snagged a set! Nice pickup :)
Thanks, but I didn't want the set! Lol it filled percentages, and I only ended up with part of the chips I was after

Someone please tell me Jim does orders in alphabetical order so I can take myself off the ledge of some people getting 3 shipping notices before I got my 1...

Someone please tell me Jim does orders in alphabetical order so I can take myself off the ledge of some people getting 3 shipping notices before I got my 1...
He has stated that he does it alphabetically in the past (can't guarantee he did this time). Yes, I got my shipping notice yesterday, my last name starts with "B".

And no my last name is not "Bert" :)

My last name is “C” and I didn’t get it yet. He might just be doing randomly. Jim has always come through. Don’t sweat it

Jim in the past did post in 2 groups, alphabetically First Names, so if your name is Zeus then you'll most likely be in the last shipping group

I remember he has done it alphabetically based on last name in some of the previous sales at least. Not sure about the more recent ones.

In any event he is usually super quick with packing and shipping, so I'm sure these will be on their way to all of you pretty soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom