Ivey and Hellmuth on $50k players championship on YouTube (1 Viewer)

College Basketball Sport GIF by Basketball Madness

Hellmuth just open folded pocket 10s to a single raise in NLHE lol
The best part of that was that he folded it to ivey, and he made a speech. Next hand, same thing, Phil’s nub had to fold to Ivey’s huge in position stack, and Hellmuth made a speech again. I don’t think ivey said a word through those two hands, but when Hellmuth was done, ivey just muttered out into the air
“25 years of this shit
Does it ever change
Just 25 years of the saaaame speech.”

It's clear PH thought PI had two overcards. He wasn't willing to risk his tournament life on a coin flip, he's never done that if he could help it. At that point he had limped and only had a wimpy 10k in the pot. If he called, the pot odds/SPR wasn't high enough to set mine he probably thought. 16 bracelets I'll give him a little benefit of the doubt. Just a little though.

It's clear PH thought PI had two overcards. He wasn't willing to risk his tournament life on a coin flip, he's never done that if he could help it. At that point he had limped and only had a wimpy 10k in the pot. If he called, the pot odds/SPR wasn't high enough to set mine he probably thought. 16 bracelets I'll give him a little benefit of the doubt. Just a little though.

Thanks. I didn't see the hand. Figured there was some valuable info.

This razz is a folding snoozefest.

He better not fold here...

I mean I appreciate him thinking about it. I'd snap call and accept the loss if my opponent had me beat.

Not a bluff either I don't think. Dude was raising against what he thought was probably a flush and was beat to make it worse. Phil putting him on a slow played nuts or 2nd nuts. Thinking about bubble too much. Think about doubling up and winning. Nuts, hot nuts, get them for them peanut man!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom