Its great to be here (1 Viewer)

Sportsfan9194

Reaction score
Man I just learned about this forum and have been loving looking around. I have been playing poker for a long time and have had a crappy set of dice chips but am looking to significantly upgrade. Plus, I just find poker chips to be down right interesting!!! The uniqueness and variety are all things I love. Having just purchased a house I am hoping to make a small poker room to house consistent games so we will see.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great community!

Welcome sir!

Check out all the wonderful pr0n. Order up some samples or find a vast array of them in the classifieds as they do come up here and there.

Have fun exploring your tastes:tup:

You'll have no shortage of help along the way as the forum is full of it :)

Welcome to PCF!! You should fit in great, hope you can find some chips you like and best of luck with your poker room project!!

Welcome to the forum! You have jumped down a rabbit hole that will grant you wisdom, pleasure, passion, but most of all, financial disaster! ;)

Welcome to PCF where we all feel exactly the same -- well wait, I shouldn't speak for everyone, most of us feel exactly the same. I just find chips incredibly interesting and fricking beautiful!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom