ISO Chiptalk Member(s) (2 Viewers)

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Hello,

Searching for @tenpercenter or @Owens76 from the other site. They were involved in a massive PAD sale and I'd like to try and visit with either of them.

TIA

There has to be a good story in there....
Summary :)

IMG_2023.jpg

Hello,

Searching for @tenpercenter or @Owens76 from the other site. They were involved in a massive PAD sale and I'd like to try and visit with either of them.

TIA
Best bet for contact info on tenpercenter is probably @abby99 or @Jeff . If you end up speaking with him directly, tell him he can bite my nana banana with his mommy's false teeth.

Best bet for contact info on tenpercenter is probably @abby99 or @Jeff . If you end up speaking with him directly, tell him he can bite my nana banana with his mommy's false teeth.
You know that feeling when you've walked into a giant spider web? I think I've changed my mind on trying to contact this guy. I had no idea he was so popular, yet so hard to find.

You should try on Pming him on Chiptalk. I can't give you much encouragement on whether that will work.

You have a better chance of getting the Pope on the phone for a 5/10 mixed game than you do getting ahold of TenPercenter. If you're not paying him to use his POS site, he's a ghost. Actually, he's a ghost even if you are paying him.

You have a better chance of getting the Pope on the phone for a 5/10 mixed game than you do getting ahold of TenPercenter. If you're not paying him to use his POS site, he's a ghost. Actually, he's a ghost even if you are paying him.
Everyone knows the pope isn't comfortable with mixed games silly.

I was simply trying to track down more PAD chips. I had seen he bought a large lot on the blue site. Didn't mean to bring up old wounds for others here on PCF.

I had his personal contact info, from when he sent a mass email spouting a bunch of lies about Tommy and PCF shortly after the exodus. I deleted it after printing it out and including it when he was burned in effigy for his past misdeeds. No hard feelings here; he's dead to me.

image-53.png

Damn. This has the makings of some kind of Netflix documentary. I'll watch. I never did get the whole story of what went down with Chiptalk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom