Found Diamond Jacks $1's, etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pony

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Have mentioned before that I decided against TCR Diamond Jack's sale - but despite that, I have -somehow- ended up with a couple "+" racks of $5's and 1.5 racks of $25's, and a barrel of hundo's. Which leads to (2) options at this point - sell them, or try to put together some type of set. 'Nuff said, smart move would be to sell, but I already demonstrated my smartness by ending up with random chips in the first place! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So, although NOT A NEED, I am in the market to pick up some;

- $1's (a rack "+" would be good, I think)
- Hundo's (a few barrels? I see they might still be available via TCR)
- maybe 2 barrels of $25's to make an even second rack?
- maybe a barrel or two
of $500's? (might still pick some up if someone is having a fire sale)

Anyway - if someone has some extras that they're toying with selling, reply or toss me a PM, thanks!

Last edited:
Still primarily seeing if there's some 1's out there.

Please include what you're wanting for your chips, if you message. The non-1's are still available through TCR, but I'm trying to hold off on those until I see how the 1's shake out, thanks again!

Have mentioned before that I decided against TCR Diamond Jack's sale - but despite that, I have -somehow- ended up with a couple "+" racks of $5's and 1.5 racks of $25's, and a barrel of hundo's. Which leads to (2) options at this point - sell them, or try to put together some type of set. 'Nuff said, smart move would be to sell, but I already demonstrated my smartness by ending up with random chips in the first place! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So, although NOT A NEED, I am in the market to pick up some;

- $1's (a rack "+" would be good, I think)
- Hundo's (a few barrels? I see they might still be available via TCR)
- maybe 2 barrels of $25's to make an even second rack?
- maybe a barrel or two of $500's?

Anyway - if someone has some extras that they're toying with selling, reply or toss me a PM, thanks!
@suited67 I believe still has some hundos, 25s and 500s.

Updated my OP. I now have plenty of 25's, 100's, 500's.

If some 1's show their head, that would be nice but I've now got a 2-table T5 setup. Thanks!

However - if someone does end up with some 500's that they want to dump/offload, I'd be into that (they are still available for purchase through TCR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom