Is a shuffle tech worth it for my game. (10 Viewers)

Should I get a shuffle tech ?

• Total voters
Mounted in a side cart with a dedicated dealer might help speed up the game. A deck is almost always ready and a dedicated dealer is always on duty (with 2 decks running). I mounted mine in the center of the tables but depending on who is seated closest, depends on the speed of the game. I like the idea of a machine shuffling rather than players. And maybe the cards last longer, I've seen players shuffle the chit out of the deck not in play while they wait for the next hand! LOL! Nervous energy I guess? I found that if it does jam, it will fix itself or a bit of assistance does the trick. Quality cards always help!

It’s alive!!!!

Thanks for all the advise!

Bargain deckmate fixed for $15! Turns out an imperceptibly bad wire harness was shorting and causing the platform to think it was holding cards. So, it would open and close the door (randomly) multiple times before it would shuffle.

Works perfectly now.

@minedelta is the Deckmate whisperer!
IMG_6657.jpeg
IMG_6701.jpeg

Just wanted to update the thread… gonna be a little long…
So I ordered my shuffle tech a couple days before thanksgiving, directly from the website. I knew the shipping would probably be delayed with the holiday so I ended up getting the shuffler about a week later on November 30th.
Very excited with my two small children we went down to the poker room to test it out, my heart dropped when it didn’t work properly. The shuffler had the same issue as rooster’s did with the side rollers not working at all.
I began emailing Chip from shuffle tech, who I would say provides adequate customer service, although through this process wasn’t super responsive to emails. After trying all of the trouble shooting, he determined I should send it back for repair. I mailed it back on December 4th with the promise of getting it back before the 15th. Several short emails later requesting update Chip informs me that they have no new shufflers in stock, that they are very busy with repairs, and didn’t give me an estimate on when the shuffler was going to be shipped back, but made it sound like it wasn’t going to be before the 15th. I was annoyed, but tried to be understanding, as I really wanted to add this to my game, and felt like I was over a barrel. Either return it and not have it at all, or just be patient.
I recently began working overnights at work, and was awoken on the 15th by my wife around 1pm “ hey I know you probably want to sleep, but look at this!” She was holding the shuffle tech ! Never received an email saying it was on the way or a tracking code, which is actually awesome because it felt like waking up on Christmas as a kid!
I ran downstairs, fired it up and it worked flawlessly !
Chip really came through for me and I sent him an email thanking him!

My first poker game with it was great! We played 9 handed for about 4 hours and then down to 4 handed until 130am. The shuffler really shined when playing short handed as the cards were always ready to go with the faster pace. The hands played overall more than doubled, we had a Royal flush, quad 4s, 5s, and Queens. Everyone loved the speed of it, but there was a lot of groans about returning the shuffler blaming the shuffler for bad hands lol!

Sorry for the long post, but thanks for reading!

Just wanted to update the thread… gonna be a little long…
So I ordered my shuffle tech a couple days before thanksgiving, directly from the website. I knew the shipping would probably be delayed with the holiday so I ended up getting the shuffler about a week later on November 30th.
Very excited with my two small children we went down to the poker room to test it out, my heart dropped when it didn’t work properly. The shuffler had the same issue as rooster’s did with the side rollers not working at all.
I began emailing Chip from shuffle tech, who I would say provides adequate customer service, although through this process wasn’t super responsive to emails. After trying all of the trouble shooting, he determined I should send it back for repair. I mailed it back on December 4th with the promise of getting it back before the 15th. Several short emails later requesting update Chip informs me that they have no new shufflers in stock, that they are very busy with repairs, and didn’t give me an estimate on when the shuffler was going to be shipped back, but made it sound like it wasn’t going to be before the 15th. I was annoyed, but tried to be understanding, as I really wanted to add this to my game, and felt like I was over a barrel. Either return it and not have it at all, or just be patient.
I recently began working overnights at work, and was awoken on the 15th by my wife around 1pm “ hey I know you probably want to sleep, but look at this!” She was holding the shuffle tech ! Never received an email saying it was on the way or a tracking code, which is actually awesome because it felt like waking up on Christmas as a kid!
I ran downstairs, fired it up and it worked flawlessly !
Chip really came through for me and I sent him an email thanking him!

My first poker game with it was great! We played 9 handed for about 4 hours and then down to 4 handed until 130am. The shuffler really shined when playing short handed as the cards were always ready to go with the faster pace. The hands played overall more than doubled, we had a Royal flush, quad 4s, 5s, and Queens. Everyone loved the speed of it, but there was a lot of groans about returning the shuffler blaming the shuffler for bad hands lol!

Sorry for the long post, but thanks for reading!
I think people will always blame a shuffler for their misfortune. When that happens you can do a wash or better yet have them do a wash. Maybe they would eventually get tired of it. Congrats and Happy Holidays!

I think people will always blame a shuffler for their misfortune. When that happens you can do a wash or better yet have them do a wash. Maybe they would eventually get tired of it. Congrats and Happy Holidays!
I had to start washing every hand the other night. I had AA (3x), KK (2x), QQ all in the span of about 60 hands….had many other strong hands (not always in position). I think the shuffler was working great.

I was doing the wash, and cut, swapping between hitting 3 and 7 on the machine. I think what everyone was experiencing was actually playing more than 12 hands an hour. We were a single deck player shuffle group before the other night.

Still self dealt, but having the cards constantly ready to go made a hugeeee difference.

I had to start washing every hand the other night. I had AA (3x), KK (2x), QQ all in the span of about 60 hands….had many other strong hands (not always in position). I think the shuffler was working great.
Another option for the Deckmate is you can reset the RNG seed number.

My shuffletech likes them wide…says bridge cards are like chucking a hot dog down a hallway. Cards banging and clanging and smashing into each other…Jams up the works.
Did you get rid of your shuffletech or are you keeping it?

As a owner of both shuffler now, what are your thoughts on them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom