Is a shuffle tech worth it for my game. (5 Viewers)

Should I get a shuffle tech ?

• Total voters
Yeah. I’m going to give that a try first.
Went to IKEA and they literally gave me the top for free.

I also purchased another cabinet just in case, which I’m glad I did.

While cutting the second top (successful this time), I accidentally cut the existing cabinet sides (I was using it as a saw horse). Another epic fail.

All in all, I ended up using the second cabinet and it’s all put together and functioning.

Next time, I just might have @alecnetwoodworks build me one.

2432B01C-DC23-45F6-B84B-2B78FE3BE07E.jpeg
52B6C40D-2D5D-4703-A4D4-BC0CE6743184.jpeg

Went to IKEA and they literally gave me the top for free.

I also purchased another cabinet just in case, which I’m glad I did.

While cutting the second top (successful this time), I accidentally cut the existing cabinet sides (I was using it as a saw horse). Another epic fail.

All in all, I ended up using the second cabinet and it’s all put together and functioning.

Next time, I just might have @alecnetwoodworks build me one.

View attachment 1221504View attachment 1221505
Looks great.
That's funny.

I need to remember that next time attempting an Ikea hack - purchase one sacrificial unit along with the final version unit.

Looks great.
That's funny.

I need to remember that next time attempting an Ikea hack - purchase one sacrificial unit along with the final version unit.
Cutting the 45 degree angle on the short sides through ikea lumber was torture.

After some consideration, I’m having @alecnetwoodworks build me a smaller cabinet. Will be smaller, better sound proofed, and will match my chip cabinets.
If that doesn't work out and you want quieter get a deckmate for sure. I don't own a set of nice chips and I'm in the queue for a table but I do no lt regret getting a deckmate one. I have fun just sitting by the machine feeding it deck after deck.

If that doesn't work out and you want quieter get a deckmate for sure. I don't own a set of nice chips and I'm in the queue for a table but I do no lt regret getting a deckmate one. I have fun just sitting by the machine feeding it deck after deck.
Blasphemy!
$4+k on a shuffler and you don't have a set of nice chips - and you're a member since July! ;)

Must have been a member of www.cardshufflerforum.com before joining here.

Blasphemy!
$4+k on a shuffler and you don't have a set of nice chips - and you're a member since July! ;)

Must have been a member of www.cardshufflerforum.com before joining here.

Yep, the new guy here. Just haven't got around to narrowing down what I want yet. It's a big first step to commit to a set. I find there are a lot of people here that have poker chips A-D-D. Everyone wheeling and dealing or quitting a project they were once doing and focusing on another. Which I get it's pretty much what this forum is about. I just want like 1-2 playable sets and be done.

I paid 2k for my Deckmate which I posted here about. I got that first because it was on eBay listed as parts which was a rare thing for me to see. Yeah I didn't pay for the full price of 4k but honestly if I didn't get lucky I would of. It's a sweet machine and it's something I always wanted ever since I walked into a poker room for the first time.

I'm on the list with Chanman for a table and already dropped my deposit last month.

The chips are the second to the last thing I need aside from chairs and then recruiting players but I pretty much did everything backwards not on purpose just happened after I joined back in July

Yep, the new guy here. Just haven't got around to narrowing down what I want yet. It's a big first step to commit to a set. I find there are a lot of people here that have poker chips A-D-D. Everyone wheeling and dealing or quitting a project they were once doing and focusing on another. Which I get it's pretty much what this forum is about. I just want like 1-2 playable sets and be done.

I paid 2k for my Deckmate which I posted here about. I got that first because it was on eBay listed as parts which was a rare thing for me to see. Yeah I didn't pay for the full price of 4k but honestly if I didn't get lucky I would of. It's a sweet machine and it's something I always wanted ever since I walked into a poker room for the first time.

I'm on the list with Chanman for a table and already dropped my deposit last month.

The chips are the second to the last thing I need aside from chairs and then recruiting players but I pretty much did everything backwards not on purpose just happened after I joined back in July

Oh yeah I read that thread. Awesome score

Wanna trade your deckmate for some white tiger claws?!?!?

You drive a hard bargain….5 racks?
I wouldn't trade it for $6000 worth of Tigers. They are beautiful to look at but I think that's pretty much what you are paying for the look but with the Deckmate you pay for the functionality. The quiet cycle of the cards being placed into the RNG positions. I am 100 percent biased comparing shufflers but after getting a look under the hood and functionality of the machine it's a work of art itself. I was on the other side of the fence hesitant to spend 4-6k on one with no or minimal warranty but now that I have one and really worked on it. It's worth it to "me"

I wouldn't trade it for $6000 worth of Tigers. They are beautiful to look at but I think that's pretty much what you are paying for the look but with the Deckmate you pay for the functionality. The quiet cycle of the cards being placed into the RNG positions. I am 100 percent biased comparing shufflers but after getting a look under the hood and functionality of the machine it's a work of art itself. I was on the other side of the fence hesitant to spend 4-6k on one with no or minimal warranty but now that I have one and really worked on it. It's worth it to "me"
I know…totally kidding. I’ll have a deckmate someday.

I saw that thread too. I didn't realize that it was you. Great score there and touche for taking on the project.

Buzz around and you should pretty quickly understand the two things you're looking for:
1. Chip Room Sale (Secondary Rack Set) for your primary chip sets.
2. Tina or Justin Chips for your fun sets.

You won't regret your Chanman purchase either.

How is your game set up one dealer? Or do you do the pass the deck and one person feeds the shuffle tech?
I actually have time to response to this lol. Self dealt game, person sitting next to me and I are splitting feeding the shuffle. We’re playing so fast. Best money I’ve money invested into our game game. 9 players 1$/1$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom