Iron Bank ceramic sets interest. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the bounty chip can we get an image that somehow depicts Martin dying before finishing the last 2 books? That way no matter how unlucky we get to go out we'll have a reminder of a scenario which is a much worse beat (despite probably being more likely).

Not sure if that'd actually make us happier, but there's a chance.

I think that idea has merit...

Just so I understand it, do you mean that anyone who wants a set of Iron Bank chips has to contribute a flat $10 fee, after which they're allowed to buy/request any Iron-Bank related stuff, including CPC Clays, the GOCC Ceramics, and associated plaques, buttons, and cover cards?

And I presume that we're still OK to offer sample sets without charging the $10 fee, correct?

Yes to all.

Have these shipped yet? I mean come on already. I need a third cash set damnt!!!!

Pictures and denoms in post 42.

Current counts:

upload_2016-3-11_18-6-31.png

From the Iron Bank Ceramics Group Buy Interest Spreadsheet.

do you know what amount needs to be reached for price breaks at GOCC?

No. The small add-on group buy I ran was too small to qualify, but that was just under 500 chips.

I can inquire by email, but I didn't want to start asking questions and being a nuisance until we were sure it's a go, so I haven't, yet.

No. The small add-on group buy I ran was too small to qualify, but that was just under 500 chips.

I can inquire by email, but I didn't want to start asking questions and being a nuisance until we were sure it's a go, so I haven't, yet.

All good.

Current word that I'm getting from Erica at GOCC is that the price for edge-aligned ceramics is now $0.95 in quantities up to 2,000, after which the price drops to $0.70.

Per-design minimum is still only 50 pieces.

he only price break I know is at 2000pc chips go to $.60 per.

It's ten cents more with aligned edges, which this design requires for the edge spots to work.

I'm new to this so i won't be getting in on anything but I just want to say that I saw the iron bank set in the poker pron section and its fantastic!! good luck with everything!

can you fill me in on the chip market? like where can i get nice chips like that done and what not? sorry for being newbie

I'm new to this so i won't be getting in on anything but I just want to say that I saw the iron bank set in the poker pron section and its fantastic!! good luck with everything!

can you fill me in on the chip market? like where can i get nice chips like that done and what not? sorry for being newbie
Really depends on budget and style of chip you want. If you want actual clay chips prepared your wallet. Ceramics are cheaper.

Really depends on budget and style of chip you want. If you want actual clay chips prepared your wallet. Ceramics are cheaper.

What are the difference? I like chips that can stack nicely, feels like majority of chips and not too heavy, doesn't scratch your hands when you play with them and makes a nice sound. I'm looking for open suggestions on the style of chips but after seeing that chip pron section, every set seem to have some set of spotted edges on them which i like. I am looking for both a tournament and cash set and budget is aaround 2k per set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom