INTEREST THREAD: Seating Chips Group Buy on ABC's Ceramic Chips. (1 Viewer)

What chips would you rather use?

• Standard ABC ceramic blanks @ .75 cents per

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Chipco ceramic blanks @ .90 cents per

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quicksilver-75 any chance you can do a run of pink dealer buttons even if the pink set idea gets abandoned? I’m looking for a pink dealer button, and only need 2 at most, but I’ll commit to more if need be to keep the pink dealer button dream alive.
I can whip up a dealer button in minutes. No problem. PM with some deets. If you go ABC and don't need an edge file you can get however many you need without a minimum. :tup:

However, I see no need for the table buttons to have the table *color* name printed on them -- the blue button is clearly blue, as is the pink, orange, etc.... just printing *Dealer* on both sides should suffice.

Depends on your player pool, as not everyone will see colours the same way. I ran them through the monochromatic filter at https://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/ to get an idea of how distinctive they are from a colour perspective.

blue_monochrome.png
brown_monochrome.png
orange_monochrome.png

pink_monochrome.png

The blue and brown are very close.

In my opinion, having a distinct image background on all of the chips with the seating number in addition to colour helps. It's why I really like having the "suit" seating set. These could work with a different background on each table (e.g. suited speedcloth with a single suit per table) or something else that provides a visual differentiation.

Subbing for info. I’m interested in a suits set with bounty on the back if it happens. Hopefully dealer buttons with suits on too to identify tables. Red, blue, green and yellow. Great idea.

Remember these?

851EB43F-FAB7-4F44-9C25-FB5AB07BEA7C.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm most likely in for a 4 table set for the price of ≤$50
* With bounty,
* With dealer,

But when I saw this
Depends on your player pool, as not everyone will see colours the same way. I ran them through the monochromatic filter at https://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/ to get an idea of how distinctive they are from a colour perspective.

View attachment 285340View attachment 285341View attachment 285342
View attachment 285343
I was thinking, what about changing the one "SEAT" text on the seating chip to corresponding table color, i.e "PINK"
So one chip would say "SEAT 1 PINK"

Interested in two tables myself.
When enough interest has been determined, will we get a final announcement on the available colors and if we'll get the reverse bounty/dealer wording?

Is the current design the only option we have? Any plans for a suits set?

Out of curiosity, why do some people prefer the chipco blanks? I love my abc chips, but don't have chipcos to compare

Out of curiosity, why do some people prefer the chipco blanks? I love my abc chips, but don't have chipcos to compare

Poll is really close so they appear to be the same. I have ABC/OWPS bounty & seating chips. They are great. I dont see any reason to change. Maybe someone can post a pic of the chipcos?

I'm in for a 4 table set. Would love to have the bounty and dealer options.

Definitely want the colors that are in the op, with the exception of brown, i.e. I don't dislike it, but I do think gray would be cooler.

Like the original color line-up. Not a big fan of brown and red is commonly used for fives. Gray is too bland. Green maybe?

In for three sets as is, whether Chipco or ABC blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom