INTEREST THREAD: Seating Chips Group Buy on ABC's Ceramic Chips. (1 Viewer)

What chips would you rather use?

• Standard ABC ceramic blanks @ .75 cents per

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Chipco ceramic blanks @ .90 cents per

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In for 4 table set if one side ends up being bounty.

Samesies. I already have some seating plaques, and bounty chips...but I do love the idea of having them all in one.
In for 4 tables worth of one side says bounty.

I would 100% be in for a 2 table setup either way....with or without bounty. Still a cool item, but way cooler with a bounty function as well. :tup:

@Quicksilver-75 Thanks for setting this up! I know you're drowning in suggestions, but I thought I would throw in my two cents. I'd like to see more than four color choices. This way you'd have an extra color in case a chip goes missing.

Subbing for info. I’m interested in a suits set with bounty on the back if it happens. Hopefully dealer buttons with suits on too to identify tables. Red, blue, green and yellow. Great idea.

Remember these?

View attachment 285349
I would also like a 4 table set with the 4 suits with Bounty on back
I would like them to match the colors of @desjgn 's 2019 project 4 color decks. Black Spades, Red Hearts, Green Clubs, Aqua-Teal Diamonds

I'd probably be in for a 4 table set. I just want to see what you decide on I'm not too picky.

b61db3a23c13978e8a4f2c31f4a1a90a6aca8dbd437dc3dd5954660fd8ee40cc.jpg

Please don't do it! I'm trying to save money and there's no way I could pass on these beauties.

Reactions: BNM
Seeing as I am very unsatisfied with my current seating chip setup, I would 100% be in on this. Full 4 table setup.

Reactions: BNM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom