Interest in PCF Promo Dealer Buttons (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
This is for 60mm dealer buttons that go with the PCF Promo chips. Price and shipping would be the same as the other PCF buttons.

If there is enough interest (20+ buttons) I will starting working on one with @Johnny5.

Payments would only be by Google Wallet or check/money order. (I need to give my PayPal accounts a break)
If someone can accept PP FF payments for those who can only pay by PayPal (ex: international members) please let me know.

Thanks!

I’m in for 3, the way I look at it I’m getting free shipping on the third! I would also be interested in two sets of PCF promo custom big blind and little blind chips. All I have are those cheesy plastic ones that come with a set of dice chips. [give ‘em inch and they want a foot!].

PS. The promo chips hit the felt last Tuesday for my monthly tournament and they were a huge hit. Great look, feel, and sound. Thanks for your efforts on this project.

This is for 60mm dealer buttons that go with the PCF Promo chips. Price and shipping would be the same as the other PCF buttons.

If there is enough interest (20+ buttons) I will starting working on one with @Johnny5.

Payments would only be by Google Wallet or check/money order. (I need to give my PayPal accounts a break)
If someone can accept PP FF payments for those who can only pay by PayPal (ex: international members) please let me know.

interested in dealer button (maybe more that one) & blind buttons

Looks like there is enough interest. I will start working with @Johnny5 and will post some mockups soon. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom