I wanna try fournier cards (2 Viewers)

xdukeluvax

Two Pair
Reaction score
Can someone drop a link on what i should get? Google has a bunch of options and my buddy bought some and they ended up being plastic coated

Attachments

• IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 34
I bought a red/blue setup of the exact same cards in a gold box on eBay from the seller called maya*. I will NEVER buy anything from that lying P.O.S.!!!

If you purchased a setup from them, good luck. I hope you get exactly what you purchased.

I was supposed to receive a red deck and a blue deck. What I got were two blue decks. One was in a gold box saying blue and the other saying red.

I couldn’t believe it!!! I contacted the seller and eBay. And they refused to exchange them to make it right. I think they changed their add now so that it reads that you might get two of the same color or some bullshit like that!

If anyone out there wants to trade a blue WPT deck for a red deck, let me know. I’ll even buy the red one if you would sell it.

I bought a red/blue setup of the exact same cards in a gold box on eBay from the seller called maya*. I will NEVER buy anything from that lying P.O.S.!!!

If you purchased a setup from them, good luck. I hope you get exactly what you purchased.

I was supposed to receive a red deck and a blue deck. What I got were two blue decks. One was in a gold box saying blue and the other saying red.

I couldn’t believe it!!! I contacted the seller and eBay. And they refused to exchange them to make it right. I think they changed their add now so that it reads that you might get two of the same color or some bullshit like that!

If anyone out there wants to trade a blue WPT deck for a red deck, let me know. I’ll even buy the red one if you would sell it.
Dang that’s ridiculous! I purchased from a different seller that had a %99 rating so hopefully everything is as advertised. Really looking forward to trying them. Iv been a faded spade guy for awhile and still love them but had to try these

Thanks for the obvious rook. I was hoping you were going to come back with a link to some obscure website, not the place that every PCFer has already combed over multiple times a day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom