I think we need a new forum for hideous chips (1 Viewer)

Been searching for the "ugly duckling" thread
Does this count???
View attachment 355993
...... It's not so much that I hate the chip, but that fucking mold is fucking horrible. I'm sorry, I tried to type this without swearing, but that mold fucking made me do it. Fuck.

1571703982542.png

still dislike, wouldn't spend money on it.

T

I mean, for two bucks and I got the other chip in the lot... This thing is amazing!
Screenshot_20191021-182908.jpg

I have a sweet, rare Golden Nugget chip. I swallowed it in 1972, and I haven't quite passed it. You can have it, for just $4.25, plus $3.99 shipping, plus $769.50 for the proctology appointment to retrieve it.

Slightly damaged. Apparently TRK "Raspberry" doesn't taste much like raspberries.

Last edited:
This one was taped to a box that went through a fire. There are a number of these that came out of a collection six months ago. I passed on most of these from that group. I did pick up some great deals on other chips that weren’t burnt.
Is that the discoloration then? Charring where there was no tape?

I have a sweet, rare Golden Nugget chip. I swallowed it in 1972, and I haven't quite passed it. You can have it, for just $4.25, plus $3.99 shipping, plus $769.50 for the proctology appointment to retrieve it.

Slightly damaged. Apparently TEK "Raspberry" doesn't taste much like raspberries.
Does the 769.50 include free cleaning or will I be responsible for that? Cuz I might have to pass if I have to clean that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom