I think we need a new forum for hideous chips (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I promise you, I bite my tounge nine times out of ten. I’m not looking to hurt feelings or come off like a jerk. But when people get talking about hideous chips as if they were good looking, my pot starts to boil. And for some chips, my pot’s ready to boil over. I just want to scream from a rooftop “HIDEOUS!”
I realize it’s some pretty lame pettiness on my part. I should be able to accept that people have different tastes and just live and let live. But I’m not quite a big enough person for that. I think it would be better for my health if there was a place I could go to let it all out and shout HIDEOUS!

Pretty funny, and except for the BCC’s, not untrue.

How about a thumbs down "Don't Like" button?

Why is our only option a thumbs up "Like" button??

villagers.jpg

I promise you, I bite my tounge nine times out of ten. I’m not looking to hurt feelings or come off like a jerk. But when people get talking about hideous chips as if they were good looking, my pot starts to boil. And for some chips, my pot’s ready to boil over. I just want to scream from a rooftop “HIDEOUS!”
I realize it’s some pretty lame pettiness on my part. I should be able to accept that people have different tastes and just live and let live. But I’m not quite a big enough person for that. I think it would be better for my health if there was a place I could go to let it all out and shout HIDEOUS!
100% agree!! I can barely contain my anger everytime I see people taking positive about these vvvvv......:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding....these ROCK!!

dunes2-01_1024x1024.jpeg

As a Canadian, I can't say anything negative about the SLS chip above, out of politeness. However, I would not say that it is over- embellished. I would hazard to say the graphics designer involved did not work through the weekend for that one. :) Sorry in advance.

Just ask @Tommy to start up a fringe private forum titled HCF -- hideous chip forum -- where openly biased chip bashing can occur behind closed doors. Win-Win. (y) :thumbsup:

Are you taunting me?
I actually like the Terribles. I’m not a fan of RHC’s, but if they’re minty, they’re fine. And those Terribles have very cool inlay and colors.
Well it was more to point out that I don't think you bite your tongue quite as much as you think. Im pretty sure the only thing I left out were CCs and maybe some brand of ceramic..hybrids maybe.. so yes I guess in full honesty I was kind of taunting you.....but I also knew how to as well so that should say something as well:D

Isn’t there already an worst chip and fugliest table threads already? Oh god, now I’m gonna have to go back and use that stupid search function thing.

Fugly Poker Table Thread

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/fugly-poker-table-thread.3757/

Worst Poker Chips Ever Thread

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/worst-poker-chips-ever.2061/page-2

But I think there’s actually a couple ugly poker chip threads

And updown, I feel you... I see some folks posting their custom design ideas, and they don’t align with my tastes.. hard to bite your tongue.

How many times have chip gods ridiculed the PNYs for their ugly giant inlays! Lol

Didn’t stop me from spending a lot of time and money putting a set together. And they still call them ugly. And I still don’t care. If you’re a NYer, you must own a set of those fugly unwanted chippies :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::D

How many times have chip gods ridiculed the PNYs for their ugly giant inlays! Lol

Didn’t stop me from spending a lot of time and money putting a set together. And they still call them ugly. And I still don’t care. If you’re a NYer, you must own a set of those fugly unwanted chippies :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::D
I am not from New York but I have some of those Ugly chips! :eek::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Front page could be the splashed pot of BCC Fun Nites, Paulson Fan of Cards and Chipcos....HIDEOUS!!!

I cringe every time I see "Fun Nites" on a poker chip. And the Fan of Cards graphic is almost as bad.

Nothing wrong with Chipcos though.

I cringe every time I see "Fun Nites" on a poker chip. And the Fan of Cards graphic is almost as bad.

Nothing wrong with Chipcos though.
He’s talking about my chips specifically calmly. And those chipcos certainly are hideous. But as far as fun nites go, I used to feel the same way. And so having bcc knockoffs of a stupid Paulson practice chip seemed pretty dumb. But then I got some. I expected I’d be selling them off immediately, but instead I fell in love and we lived happily ever after.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom