I Think I am Done - Farewell. (1 Viewer)

BPTDirector

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Put my retirement papers in at work yesterday. 33 years in IT time for this old dog to hang it up. It’s been fun but this also most likely signals the end of my chipping days. I have plenty so no need to feel sorry for me, but I will need to break from here also because I can resist anything but temptation. I’ll be around once in a while to see the latest and greatest and to marvel at how much current users are willing to spend on this very addictive hobby. But for now - I’m done buying, looking, and I’ll see you at another time. Thanks to all the friends here that have added so much color and humor to the hobby. I’ll miss you all.

BPT.

Hey Jim, wish you the best. Do drop by every now and then to check in. Have fun in retirement. frank

Congrats on retirement!

It is sad to see you go, but I am hopeful you will either change you mind and come back, or have so much fun that you don’t miss the place.

Thank you for everything you have contributed to this community over the years, and best wishes for all that comes next.

Congrats on the retirement, enjoy.

I have 36 years of service in, the last 24 of them in IT and am working on the numbers to be able to retire by next year. Hope to see you back here on occasion.

Congrats on retirement. I am in year 24 of IT work, and that was after 8 years in Video Production. Enjoy the new adventures.

Hey, enthusiastic congrats on your retirement!

Eleven years into it, after 41+ years in IT -- though "computer science" sounds so much more respectable :cool -- i can tell you that retirement can be whatever you want it to be. IMO, it's easy enough to stop buying here, but it's tougher to keep up with whatever pace you set for yourself in selling chips. :(

Hope everything works out great for you and yours...

Be well and happy, in the end that's all that matters. I wish ya nothing but the best and pop in to say hi.

Congratulations on your retirement! Hope you'll get to do all the things you've waited until now to start. Cheers!

Congratulations! Good luck with your future endeavors.

Congratulations! Im wondering if that is the only way to stop buying chips, lol. A long way to retirement but have all the chips I need and then some.

Enjoy! Time to relax and do the things that you want to do on your own timeline!

Hope you continue to check in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom