I Think I am Done - Farewell. (1 Viewer)

Put my retirement papers in at work yesterday. 33 years in IT time for this old dog to hang it up. It’s been fun but this also most likely signals the end of my chipping days. I have plenty so no need to feel sorry for me, but I will need to break from here also because I can resist anything but temptation. I’ll be around once in a while to see the latest and greatest and to marvel at how much current users are willing to spend on this very addictive hobby. But for now - I’m done buying, looking, and I’ll see you at another time. Thanks to all the friends here that have added so much color and humor to the hobby. I’ll miss you all.

BPT.
Congrats. Never once have I woke up and wished I had an another parent conference, principal interrogation, standardized test to administer…etc. Retirement Is absolutely awesome.
over / 18 months. See you then bro!

Congrats. Never once have I woke up and wished I had an another parent conference, principal interrogation, standardized test to administer…etc. Retirement Is absolutely awesome.
over / 18 months. See you then bro!
And I guess you don't bother checking your emails very often either!!!

Happy Retirement. One thing I noticed is that I take less showers and tend to wear only clothes that I like and are comfy now.

Honest congrats; I 'm jealous of people able to retire alive... :)
Just check in from time to time; I love the idea of one more Athenian in the forum:hearts:

209668E4-C58F-4299-9AB0-ABD22789C6B9.jpeg

Put my retirement papers in at work yesterday. 33 years in IT time for this old dog to hang it up. It’s been fun but this also most likely signals the end of my chipping days. I have plenty so no need to feel sorry for me, but I will need to break from here also because I can resist anything but temptation. I’ll be around once in a while to see the latest and greatest and to marvel at how much current users are willing to spend on this very addictive hobby. But for now - I’m done buying, looking, and I’ll see you at another time. Thanks to all the friends here that have added so much color and humor to the hobby. I’ll miss you all.

BPT.

You will be missed sir. Enjoy life!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom