I Love Craps (11 Viewers)

I love all of these, once in a lifetime, stories...well, except for link and his every month story :)
But, does everyone only play nice. I have the most fun when playing the "dark side"!

(I prefer to stand on the corner next to a dealer to stay low key.)

I put one unit on the passline for the come out (so the table sees me cheering with them)
but then play the don't come w/ max odds. Let some decent rollers fill up the numbers for me, then I start tossing red's on the any 7.

Most people around me keep wondering why I cheer for the point but keep getting paid after they seven out.
I only do it to keep myself entertained, I like to be diff and it's fun.
Granted, I have had great rollers felt me but It's just variance....I just figure it's like paying tax for the times I've won. hehe

I have the most fun when playing the "dark side"!

(I prefer to stand on the corner next to a dealer to stay low key.)

I put one unit on the passline for the come out (so the table sees me cheering with them)
but then play the don't come w/ max odds. Let some decent rollers fill up the numbers for me, then I start tossing red's on the any 7.

Most people around me keep wondering why I cheer for the point but keep getting paid after they seven out.
I only do it to keep myself entertained, I like to be diff and it's fun.
Granted, I have had great rollers felt me but It's just variance....I just figure it's like paying tax for the times I've won. hehe
I like the dark side, too. Also standing right by the dealer.

I once had four numbers loaded up (with odds) and threw a bet to "Any 7" like you do. The stickman wanted to clarify what I was betting so he asked, "You want 'any 7'?" I answered, "Very much so!" The dealer next to me got a chuckle. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom