I am Officially Retired....from Purchasing Poker Chips (I think) (2 Viewers)

How long until Kevin comes out of chip buying retirement?

• Never, the fool is retired for good.

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • More than 1 year

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 9 months to a year

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 6 to 9 months

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 3 to 6 months

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • 1 to 3 months

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • 2 to 4 weeks

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 1 to 2 weeks

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Less than 1 week because he is weak!

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
I was telling @joeyshin earlier today that I don't think I'm buying anything for a long time, I'm set, only thing I might be interested in was X and then building a set around it and he responds with 'funny, I've got a rack of those... interested?'
Well if you get X Dave... I am definitely interested in Y and Z! Lol

Bunch of Damn Enablers

Alright, 4 more of you Nostradomas mother fuckers out there. Let me know who you are.
1656472049026.jpeg

I was telling @joeyshin earlier today that I don't think I'm buying anything for a long time, I'm set, only thing I might be interested in was X and then building a set around it and he responds with 'funny, I've got a rack of those... interested?'
Fuckers are like drug dealers aren't they!! Only he's really nice and will absolve you of all your sins in the end. Other than that...pretty much like drug dealers...LOL.

There is the "orange words" Mr. Kev

#1: though shall no retire or claim to retire from chipping! Zero exceptions!

Also covered and directly referenced in the Eagles 1976 smash hit Hotel California several times...

"Kevin's mind was twisted... he had that Alberta Cask, he had a lota : lota pretty TRKs... that sit in their bins!"

"good night said @Tommy ... we are finally almost programed updated... (seriously this time, i think)... YOU can check out anytime you like , but you can NEVER LEAVE !!!"

Just for @Lil Tuna .... his favorite song!

For the refrence... our good friend Mr. Kev spent a night at the bottom of his stairs case upside down staring and a mostly consumed bottle of Alberta Cask... I realize without that tid bit of info it wasn't actually that funny... well honestly it was a stretch either way, but I had to try!
I completely got it. And yes...funny as shit in hindsight.

Just trying to figure out if I climb Mt Everest tonight, or sleep in the basement. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom