I am no longer doing designs

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a real pleasure working with you Steve and this is a big loss for PCF.
Happy to know you are not leaving completely but your artworks have been second to none.

Hope to meet you IRL during a meet-up...i'm going to shift my attention to more live meetings and less digital.
Not easy but if I stop buying chips i'll have plenty of available travel & game allowance ;)

Thank you for these & take care

This thread needs more pr0n

TDC - print.png

joepro

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first time I saw Steve was at a meetup, and he sat across from me at the table. I thought he was a nice guy right off the bat. Then I realized this was @p5woody , and I felt like I was sitting with a celebrity.

I hope to see you around soon, Steve. Certainly one of the coolest dudes on here, his tremendous talent and easygoing personality also make him one of the most respected.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
The first time I saw Steve was at a meetup, and he sat across from me at the table. I thought he was a nice guy right off the bat. Then I realized this was @p5woody , and I felt like I was sitting with a celebrity.

I hope to see you around soon, Steve. Certainly one of the coolest dudes on here, his tremendous talent and easygoing personality also make him one of the most respected.

It was awesome having Steve at my meet up and getting my @Ben8257 bourbons into play with the "celebrity designer" sitting at the table with me!!

warma

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ve been very generous and I’ll add my thanks to the long list of folks you’ve gone out of your way to help. You have a real talent and I’m glad to see that you’ll still get to use those skills.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
This was the start of Steve's and I relationship. I had a really good couple of months. I impulsively decided to build a bourbon custom set the b mold. Spragg told me I had about 3 weeks to get me design in. I contacted Steve and explained things to him. He said he would try to get to it in a week or so. Later that day I had my first 5 mock ups. Design was complete within the next three or four days lol.

20190130_173424.jpg

longflop

Flush
Reaction score
You are the man. I appreciated all the help you gave me with everything. Works of art!

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man. What can I say that hasn't already been said in this echo chamber? I had the pleasure of working with Steve on my first CPC set. Always humble and went above and beyond to ensure that you get what you want. I loved his design so much I tapped him again to design a second CPC set not long after receiving the first. We are losing all the good ones. Hope to meet at a meet up or IRL. Beer is on me.

ranger764

Straight
Reaction score
Man, just saw this. Terrible news, but I understand. I feel lucky that I just got in under the gun and got to work with you on my custom labels. I appreciate the patience, effort and great communication Steve! I guess I have a total of 3 sets from you including the Old School and Union Station group buy. But cannot overstate how much I love the Lucky Lab Poker Room labels you just did for me!
AB1C22E6-1539-444A-9E06-1F4ABC39D22E.jpeg

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
You've always been very helpful with me Steve and I thank you so much for that !

ledge4131

Two Pair
Reaction score
Just saw this @p5woody ... You were kind enough to donate to our community over the years, it seems unfair that we weren't kind enough to return the favor. You have influnced and inspired many to get personalized chips made and your artwork has had spinoffs for chip makers, collectors, and the community at large. Thank you very much for your contribution!

Enjoy everything that the new direction has to offer. Be well, and my the pots you win be large!

joeyshin

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never done a project with you before mainly because I never relabeled anything, but I’ve seen your work on countless other projects. It saddens me that now I am actually looking at relabeling sets you are no longer available. I would have loved to work with you, but I get it.

thank you for all the many designs you’ve already done since I know they will be pcf history. If I could employ you and pay for a label design just pm me.

TheWhat

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I can't thank you enough. Signed up a year ago to get some good chips for the game, now have a set of Prestige, and customs; both done by you. You'll live on for years in these parts.

Thanks Steve.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-215815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-215815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210410_101052.jpg
    20210410_101052.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 21

ovo

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve, mad respect to you. I am sorry to hear times have changed, but I'll always pay you what you worth, incredible designs over the years . Hope you stick around to hang out, frank

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never done a project with you before mainly because I never relabeled anything, but I’ve seen your work on countless other projects. It saddens me that now I am actually looking at relabeling sets you are no longer available. I would have loved to work with you, but I get it.

thank you for all the many designs you’ve already done since I know they will be pcf history. If I could employ you and pay for a label design just pm me.
You may have that opportunity!

Next week! Lol I believe Steve is making the long haul down to @Seeking Alpha Social Club game! If that was meant to be a suprise I may have just ruined it... but he is on the attendance list!
thumb_its-gonna-be-a-good-day-memegenerator-net-its-gonna-be-53544168.png

From my understanding actual footage of @p5woody or Sasquatch! Too many beers to remeber whoch picture was witch now! Lmao

pokermijo

Pair
Reaction score
It's been many years since then, but I came across this thread and I wanted to thank you again for your help in the creation of these $20 plaques from MSK for a group buy. You were very helpful considering I was so new at the time and it was greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20is20.jpg
    20is20.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 16

THRA5H3R

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm don't have any history here yet. Now I'm so glad I got in on the Park Place GB so I can have a piece of your legacy. I was planning on a p5woody design for my first custom labels, but at least I'll have one set from this legendary designer.

Best of luck in whatever direction you take; I'm glad I got to see some of your fantastic work before you left.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear you are stepping down, and even more sad to think it was due to a bad experience with someone here. I really hope this is a matter of just one or two bad apples, as I have yet to have a bad experience with anyone in my short time here.

Top Bottom