I’m the new girl on the block (1 Viewer)

Ha I can’t remember when that happened
November 19th 9:48EST 2019
Hero had J9 sooted
Baller Davin had A6

Flop was AJ10 rainbow
Davin bet, I raised, he reraised, I called
Turn was 2 or a 3 memory isn't that good, check check.
River of course was my 9, Davin bet I push and Davin snap calls.

Karen here. Josh arent you supposed to be milling to fund your chipping? Chris, you left a napkin under the f*cking table. Please throw them all back on the floor and start over again from the beginning. Try not to be such a lamp next time.

@Hazmartinez2021, welcome from a fellow lady. I would brace yourself to referred to as sir a few times, it happens more than I'd like lol

You can stick around the forum for awhile and work on building a mixed set depending on what your budget is, theres also quite a few vendors here of which supply various types of chips. As far as how many chips to purchase that depends on how high the stakes are, and how many will be playing.
Best wishes, Brie
Dude, bring it down a notch. :D

Hero had J9 sooted
Baller Davin had A6

Flop was AJ10 rainbow
no all i remember was u getting beat so bad you left the scene :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

no all i remember was u getting beat so bad you left the scene :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Ya I will admit since I never won I decided to stop. You never gave me a chance, you just crushed my professional poker dreams. I'm pretty emotional over it

Ya I will admit since I never won I decided to stop. You never gave me a chance, you just crushed my professional poker dreams. I'm pretty emotional over it
time to come out of retirement

Almost three hours into this, I 'm shocked not to see any laugh emoticons as reactions, so, before I go to sleep, I 'd like to clarify that I 'm an old dude just joking.
:rolleyes:

Almost three hours into this, I 'm shocked not to see any laugh emoticons as reactions, so, before I go to sleep, I 'd like to clarify that I 'm an old dude just joking.
:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

It's interesting (sad, IMO) to see fellow members laughing along my (anyway humorous as intention) counter-teasing/needling another member, rather than with my original jokes :rolleyes:
Probably I should take "Current American Sense of Humour VIII"
@toynoob I love you; I 'm just not that old.:)

I thought your name was Brie.
Anyway, let me claim my name is Nicole, so the three of us can become nice girlfriends:D
Oh you must have missed the good fun where I was transformed into Karen. Anyway, nice to meet you Nicole. I hope you dont enjoy shopping and painting your toe nails, because if you do we surely wont be friends for long :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh you must have missed the good fun where I was transformed into Karen. Anyway, nice to meet you Nicole. I hope you dont enjoy shopping and painting your toe nails, because if you do we surely wont be friends for long :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I only shop on discount periods and keep my nails natural, 'cause that's what my mare wants :p

A Greek saying goes "Cotton on the head, Venom on the Dick". Sorry.:D

Hero had J9 sooted
Baller Davin had A6

Flop was AJ10 rainbow

Davin loves snap calling massive allins with top pair shitty kicker. It’s his MO haha

back to OPs question although we have to guess stakes.....

my suggestion is to get the following.

300 * $5
800 * $25
300 * $100

Im assuming $25s are your work horse chip and $5s are just blinds or tips. If you think the bank above is not enough then add more $100s or even larger chips.

in terms of vendors Check out the vendors section of of the forum. Tons of options at price points that vary. Best security will be custom ceramics or CPC. Stay away from anything that can be bought on amazon.

Yes, in order to really help, we'll need to know the following:

What the typical starting buy-in per player?
How many players?
What are your blinds?
What is the maximum amount of money on the table at the end of the night, after all reloads are counted?

Once we know the answers to these questions, we can get down to the nitty gritty of the breakdowns per denomination. You can go for efficiency or massive piles of chips on the table, as you (and your budget) prefer.

Yes, in order to really help, we'll need to know the following:

What the typical starting buy-in per player?
How many players?
What are your blinds?
What is the maximum amount of money on the table at the end of the night, after all reloads are counted?

Once we know the answers to these questions, we can get down to the nitty gritty of the breakdowns per denomination. You can go for efficiency or massive piles of chips on the table, as you (and your budget) prefer.
Let's be honest we scared her away hours ago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom