Howdy! (2 Viewers)

thegioserg

Sitting Out
Reaction score
New guy here from Southeastern US. Professional firefighter and fire and life safety educator.

I’m starting a home game, and I needed more poker chips for my current set. I had planned to just fill out my current set. Started reading, and found this forum. Managed to stop myself before buying another 300 dice chips!

I just got a Milano Sample set. I like them – I think. I just don’t have anything to compare them to. Currently waiting on the Majestics, Royals, and Empires samples from Apache and the Muertos samples from BRPro.

Any other chips I should check out?

TIA!

Welcome to PCF.

You are right on with getting samples. I recommend trying to get the new Greek Mold hybrid samples from @justincarothers before making a decision, and they are at or lower than the price point of those you mentioned. (See below for the Greek/Hybrid) You have endless options when it comes to ordering these, as opposed to a limited pre-designed package from other suppliers)

As I always say, Apache is a class act to deal with and their Royals are outstanding.

New Greek Mold Sample.jpg

Welcome to PCF.

You are right on with getting samples. I recommend trying to get the new Greek Mold hybrid samples from @justincarothers before making a decision, and they are at or lower than the price point of those you mentioned. (See below for the Greek/Hybrid) You have endless options when it comes to ordering these, as opposed to a limited pre-designed package from other suppliers)

As I always say, Apache is a class act to deal with and their Royals are outstanding.

View attachment 1216378
Thanks for the info! I’m going to try to get ahold of some samples.

Hello and welcome to PCF! From a nurse to a firefighter, thank you for all that you do! Everyone has their own recommendations, but custom ceramics was the way to go for me.

New guy here from Southeastern US. Professional firefighter and fire and life safety educator.

I’m starting a home game, and I needed more poker chips for my current set. I had planned to just fill out my current set. Started reading, and found this forum. Managed to stop myself before buying another 300 dice chips!

I just got a Milano Sample set. I like them – I think. I just don’t have anything to compare them to. Currently waiting on the Majestics, Royals, and Empires samples from Apache and the Muertos samples from BRPro.

Any other chips I should check out?

TIA!
Welcome! I suggest just looking around a bit, see what you like, see what you can afford...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom