How much are these bases worth? (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Capture.jpg

Table is $350, but has some damage to the rail.

Capture2.jpg

Wasn't sure if there was much value in the bases...

your maffs is off... while I agree each base is worth about tree-fiddy, the sum of tree-fiddy and tree-fiddy is $7.

Really? They're not metal? Salvage/recycle value of metal would be more than $7/$8.
Actually my entire post is in jest. I do know scrap values are way down. I think they are kinda cool as table bases and table could certainly be rehabbed. I redid one that ain't this nice and it's my second table.

Actually my entire post is in jest. I do know scrap values are way down. I think they are kinda cool as table bases and table could certainly be rehabbed. I redid one that ain't this nice and it's my second table.

Yeah, I was pretty sure you hadn't talked to Rob Base.

New plywood playing surface and some new padding and cloth and you might have a damn nice table. I think that one is overpriced at $350 if you're going to put all that additional work and money in to it. But the base caught my eye... never saw one like that before... Storing it wouldn't be easy...

I guess I'll wait for @T_Chan to give his opinion on base value... He's the Ace of Base (and he saw the sign).

I've never seen that design before. They look like 22" round metal bases which retail for around $90-200 each depending where you buy them from and the quality. The design is unique to me in that I've never seen the bevel on the outer lip as well as the connection at the base of the pole is not the norm. I also haven't seen that type of half foot rail before, so I can't really pinpoint their MSRP.

If you're looking to salvage the table for just the legs I'd probably say pass. If you're going to buy the table to use the whole table and maybe make some changes like fix the racetrack, then I think it's a okay value. The things that stick out to me are the shallow plastic cup holders, seams in the rail, and what looks like a racetrack that raised higher than the playing surface. But still a usable poker table.

I looked at them with the intention of repurposing them... The only reason I mentioned scrap was that I was sure their scrap value (if metal) was more than the $7 or $8 that these jokers were quoting.

Thanks for the info, sir.

(And I missed the seams on the rail... thanks. Probably a pass...)

Yes they did. There is a guy in kzoo selling nice chips and a maybe nice table on Facebook marketplace for 200. He has it all in storage and his pics stink. Probably money to be made, but too far for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom