How awesome would new Royals be??? (1 Viewer)

DrBill

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I know I'm not the only CC Royals lover out there! Perhaps one of the BEST bangs for the buck! I mean.....43mm with some sick molds and colors!!! Anyone ever thought of how cool it would be for Apache to offer a new line up / an add on to the 43mm Royals set? I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the ones already offered, but rather inspired by what's already been pioneered by Apache! Just a thought....

Moar chipes options is always better imo, regardless of composition or cost.

There is a buyer for everything in the chip market, with each one determining what constitutes 'value' in their own eyes.

Altough I have no personal interest in another new line of 43mm plasticized china clay chips, I would welcome such an addition if someone were so inclined to offer it.

One smart marketing advantage enjoyed by the Royal mold chips is their ability to be mixed with the very similar 39mm Majestic mold chips, in addition to being just a stand-alone set. A new mold line would likely not have that same flexibilty.

Moar chipes options is always better imo, regardless of composition or cost.

There is a buyer for everything in the chip market, with each one determining what constitutes 'value' in their own eyes.

Altough I have no personal interest in another new line of 43mm plasticized china clay chips, I would welcome such an addition if someone were so inclined to offer it.

One smart marketing advantage enjoyed by the Royal mold chips is their ability to be mixed with the very similar 39mm Majestic mold chips, in addition to being just a stand-alone set. A new mold line would likely not have that same flexibilty.
Oh for sure! I completely agree with you! Adding on to the Royal line would be the best move in order to keep the versatility going!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom