Hot Dog Roller Pron (10 Viewers)

Moz sticks were amazeballz.
20231118_215509.jpg

A sponge and a little soapy water, ten minutes and you’re ready for the next game. Crock pot dogs suck, I refuse to eat tube steaks soaked in water.

Yep! It is its own warmer. It’s meant to be used with a commercial hot dog roller at a convenience store. I picked it up at an Open Pantry down the street from the hospital I work in. It’s a local convenience store in Wisconsin. They used to be a lot more prevalent until Kwik Trip cast their net
F7993216-B782-4C29-80D0-36F07625CE20.jpeg

They never set it up because their counter space changed before they had a chance to use it. I’m not sure where they ordered it from, but I was told it’s $1200 new. I couldn’t find the exact comp for sale. This is the 96 bun warmer. The one the size down is below. In any case, I figure my price of $200 dollars was a steal!

https://www.katom.com/062-SS50BB.ht...qOUxucZDwGJMArz7HhSKUqIyt3vjeZ5RoCb1QQAvD_BwE

Yep! It is its own warmer. It’s meant to be used with a commercial hot dog roller at a convenience store. I picked it up at an Open Pantry down the street from the hospital I work in. It’s a local convenience store in Wisconsin. They used to be a lot more prevalent until Kwik Trip cast their net
View attachment 1263433

They never set it up because their counter space changed before they had a chance to use it. I’m not sure where they ordered it from, but I was told it’s $1200 new. I couldn’t find the exact comp for sale. This is the 96 bun warmer. The one the size down is below. In any case, I figure my price of $200 dollars was a steal!

https://www.katom.com/062-SS50BB.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=[ROI] Shopping - Food Display And Merchandiser - Brands&utm_id=903064788&utm_content=43949744334&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAk9itBhASEiwA1my_65QlkRxe7_o2N0dWW5QbgsqOUxucZDwGJMArz7HhSKUqIyt3vjeZ5RoCb1QQAvD_BwE
Holy crap, there are still Open Pantry stores open?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom