Horseshoe Cincinnati (7 Viewers)

Favorite Chip in Horseshoe Cincinnati Primary Set

• Total voters
That's weird...the ones I got were Gemaco.

Oh you might be right. I might be having a brain fart about the brand. Either way any suggestions for flattening them out other then what I'm doing now which is having them sit under a loaded birdcage.

Oh you might be right. I might be having a brain fart about the brand. Either way any suggestions for flattening them out other then what I'm doing now which is having them sit under a loaded birdcage.

Maybe try a warm iron. Put the cards under a cotton t shirt and see if they flatten.

Just got home from my holiday travels to find my chips had arrived! Great looking set! Can't believe no one talking about how great those $2s look in person :)

Will post some pics later! Hope to get my ultrasonic assembly line operational this weekend!

Oiled a few barrels for your viewing pleasure... the 100s and 5s really pop once oiled!

First pic is oiled vs un-oiled 100s.. Hard to capture in a pic, but in person the difference is striking

20170109_091831.jpg

20170109_105309.jpg

20170109_105357.jpg

20170109_105513.jpg

20170109_105530.jpg

Anybody else able to comment on the overall condition of the primary (1,5,25,100) denoms vs the Horseshoe Cleveland chips?
Is the wear significantly less on the Horseshoe Cincinnati chips?

Anybody else able to comment on the overall condition of the primary (1,5,25,100) denoms vs the Horseshoe Cleveland chips?
Is the wear significantly less on the Horseshoe Cincinnati chips?
personal opinion is that they are in slightly better shape, although not significant.

Id say the 5s are a grade above in overall condition, but the rest are very similar

Oiled a few barrels for your viewing pleasure... the 100s and 5s really pop once oiled!

First pic is oiled vs un-oiled 100s.. Hard to capture in a pic, but in person the difference is striking
20170109_105530-jpg.74903

These have really grown on me. I want the same denoms for a single table t1000. Thanks for posting!

Those secondary 100s and 500s are ridiculous. I've almost pulled the trigger a few times. I feel like time is going to run out for these very swiftly.

looking back at the OP I am seeing that there could be some confusion on the sample sets, I should have posted a picture of just the 39mm chips so there was no confusion on what you were getting for $39. If you ordered the 39mm sample set please PM and we can work something out.
Todd, I ordered the 39mm sample set, knew exactly what I was getting, and am very pleased with the purchase contents and delivery time. Thank you, sir..... no need to work anything out on my behalf.

personal opinion is that they are in slightly better shape, although not significant.

Id say the 5s are a grade above in overall condition, but the rest are very similar

I just got done cleaning mine. I would say the Ones are in slightly better condition than the Cleveland chips as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom