Horseshoe Cincinnati (7 Viewers)

Favorite Chip in Horseshoe Cincinnati Primary Set

• Total voters
@The Chip Exchange do I get a notice of when they are shipped? Thanks!!!
i got a "shipping notice" with a tracking number which was really only notice that a shipping label had been created, not an indication that the package had been turned over to the post office.

if you check the tracking number obsessively, you'll know exactly when your package is received at the post office. i predict you will do this.

If you ordered through the opening post then yes, I will print out your label when I get home tonight and you will get a notification.

Oh you might be right. I might be having a brain fart about the brand. Either way any suggestions for flattening them out other then what I'm doing now which is having them sit under a loaded birdcage.

Did the cards flatten at all from being under a loaded birdcage? I just put mine under there this morning, but if it's not doing anything to help I may look for another solution.

Did the cards flatten at all from being under a loaded birdcage? I just put mine under there this morning, but if it's not doing anything to help I may look for another solution.

No they are still warped pretty badly. I even turned them over and split them so the cards weren't as thick. Taking a single card and bending it over doesn't even change it.

No they are still warped pretty badly. I even turned them over and split them so the cards weren't as thick. Taking a single card and bending it over doesn't even change it.
I had a couple of decks like that and I do not think any amount of weight helped. I think some have tried heat but you have to be careful. Bending them several cards at a time in the opposite direction helps but I have not been able to get them straight.

It is either play with them that way or get rid of them in my opinion.

Pic of the ones I had. Ended up giving them to someone who it did not bother. In the pictures every other two to three cards were turned the opposite way. That is when you can really tell how bad they are!

So you guys got your money's worth on the free cards. Good deal!

So you guys got your money's worth on the free cards. Good deal!

Don't get me wrong I have no complaints about having the cards added in, I was just curious if there was a way to get them back to flat.

I have an old set of Kem circleback that are warped and still see some use. You can never have too many decks of cards!

I'd be tempted to try ironing them through a tshirt or something. But even if it worked, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort, when you can get decent setups for uber ten bucks.

I will probably just give them away to someone in my group. With warped cards there is a much greater chance a card will get flipped up during dealing from one end of the table to the other.

I'd be tempted to try ironing them through a tshirt or something. But even if it worked, I'm not sure if it's worth the effort, when you can get decent setups for uber ten bucks.

I thinkthey will shrink if your not careful. I'm serious.

Nice pics!

I love that you're using a Beretta exploded pistol mat for your mousepad/desk cover. Pretty Smart

Hehe good eye ;) Don't use it as mouse pad, rather a strokin' my chips whilst working mat :rolleyes: Works a lot like felt and helps keep the noise down on the desk so the wife doesn't hear me and come in to see what I have spent my $$ on :LOL: :laugh:

Of course it does come in handy when working on a few of my other hobbies... :cool:

Can we confirm the $2s are sold out? I cant even check out with 1 in my cart.

I can get 15 into checkout but no more.

IMG_4112.PNG

none of the links are working for me right now. I would like to get some $2 chips if you still have any. Please reserve some for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom